Any men out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP dude! Goodluck with getting to your goals and well done for taking it apon yourself to get healthy! Add me if you wish, once again welcome!
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey Man,

Just checked and pleased to say i'm a guy! Woohoo :)

Feel free to add me.
  • ChetThaker
    ChetThaker Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just started using this site a few days ago and am keen to buddy up with others to achieve our goals.
  • gregb8924
    gregb8924 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll throw my name in the ring too, feel free to add me whenever.
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ok the big fella is here. 345lbs move over i am coming in. new here but really motivated,,,,need to get this weight off and be a inspiration not only to other members here but to my family and friends as well. please add me that goes for anyone including ladies, im here for the long haul lets do it!!!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Highly recommend larryc0923. He's doing amazingly and is quite a motivation! :smile: Best of luck to you!

Thanks Cait. Feel free to add me. Started MFP on April 28 of this year and it changed my life. I committed to lose 1 lb a week for 52 weeks. The most operative word there is 52 weeks. So far so good. Been averaging about 1.4 lbs a week and currently down 49 lbs. My graphic goal says target of 54 lbs but that is not so. I really need to lose a total of 84 lbs. This is going to be hard but I am beginning to believe possible.
    Happy to support you on your journey!!
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Request sent....all feel free to add me if you are wanting to get& give motivation
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    super-happy-men.gif
  • esquire9
    esquire9 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    new here too , But feel free to add me
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started in January this year at 338...I'm down to 207 right now. Would like to stay around 200. Always looking to help motivate.
  • bassmanlarry
    bassmanlarry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5' 8" here. I got up to 260lbs at one point. I was 220 when I started on here last March. Now I tend to hover between 173 and 175. Feel free to add me.
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm 5'11 and was at 221 now sitting at 205 and wanting to get to 190.
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Our measurements are very close and my plan is to start the new year off in the right way!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    41yo man...5' 11", I was probably around 250lbs at my heaviest...now 199ish. Tracking my calories, and moderate cardio made big differences for me...as did cutting out soda and alcohol, and being patient.
  • janten
    janten Posts: 64
    Options
    Feel free to add. SW was 220, currently hovering around 175, progress pics are in pics section
  • jeeper28
    Options
    I'm in add me also. Starting @200 need to be at 175 on our way. Do the tracking and do it right the rest will work out in the long run. G
  • warrior63
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of processed *kitten* and don't exercise very much, but I have lost 47 lbs since April, so by all means add me if you'd like!