Guys, what weight do you like?

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    yuck i dont want a woman whose chest is flatter than mine and who is all skin and bones. i prefer them "chunky fit"

Is that really necessary? "Yuck"??
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    You can't please everyone all the time. When I felt fit at 122 lbs., my boyfriend said I needed to lose 5-10 lbs. When I felt "pleasantly plump" at 140 lbs. one of my guy friends said I looked desirable. My goal is to look they way I think is attractive
    and anything else can take a hike.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can't please everyone all the time. When I felt fit at 122 lbs., my boyfriend said I needed to lose 5-10 lbs. When I felt "pleasantly plump" at 140 lbs. one of my guy friends said I looked desirable. My goal is to look they way I think is attractive
    and anything else can take a hike.

perfect response....

btw i think you look great in your pics
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I never understand these posts!!!! :angry:

Guys and gals..... everyone is different. Everyone comes in different shapes and sizes and everyone's idea of "perfection" is also different. While there is a trend of certain aspects that the majority finds appealing - the answer is - "depends on the person".

I think for both sexes - attitude goes much further than skinny/fat/short/tall/lean/muscular/etc!!
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    "bones are for dogs" just irritates the life out of me. I've been rather thin/underweight most of my life and I assure you, I've never had any trouble, at all, getting male attention. I'm an athletic build now and still not having any trouble in that department. I have overweight friends who have loving men that wouldn't change them for anything. I have obese friends who have men that prefer their women at a larger size. All men are as different as our shapes and sizes.

"bones are for dogs" is about as tasteless as someone saying "fat is for whales". It's ignorant and hateful.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    honestly your sister is probably jealous of you! that saying is so stupid! your sister seems really insensitive, some people just have naturally small builds. they can't help it. anyways, size 8 is a great healthy size! if you're healthy and confident, you will have no problem attracting guys. and even if a guy doesn't like you because you're too small, then he's a shallow jerk.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you should inform your sister of the following logically flawless argument:

All Bones are for Dogs
    All Men are Dogs
    Then . . . ? Anyone, anyone?

:-)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you should inform your sister of the following logically flawless argument:

All Bones are for Dogs
    All Men are Dogs
    Then . . . ? Anyone, anyone?

:-)

But I hear women like the bone too....
  • kukspuks
    Options
    Guys, thanks for your wonderful posts. But, a lot of them are mocking what my sister told me. She didn't tell me this because she's jealous of me, or she wants me to be different. She didn't. The reason why she tells me this is because she's my sister. She doesn't want me to feel depressed that guys don't like me. She's only telling me what SHE heard from older people, and her boyfriends. One of her boyfriends says he likes them thin, while the other one side I shouldn't worry at all because a size 12 is his type of thing. What she told me didn't insult me at all. I take a *lot* of advice from her. :smile:
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options
    honestly your sister is probably jealous of you! that saying is so stupid!

Yep going well so far
    your sister seems really insensitive, some people just have naturally small builds. they can't help it. anyways, size 8 is a great healthy size! if you're healthy and confident, you will have no problem attracting guys.

Yes these are reasonable points. I concur

and even if a guy doesn't like you because you're too small, then he's a shallow jerk.

car-crash.jpg
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like I am copping out of the question, but with me it depends on the woman in question...

I feel that most women do not very good skinny...

That is I don't expect women to be skinny...
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    Why do you care what guys or anyone else thinks? What weight do YOU like yourself at?

Thank you! Its about what YOU like. anyone that matters will want what makes you happy & healthy
  • kukspuks
    Options
    honestly your sister is probably jealous of you! that saying is so stupid!

Yep going well so far
    your sister seems really insensitive, some people just have naturally small builds. they can't help it. anyways, size 8 is a great healthy size! if you're healthy and confident, you will have no problem attracting guys.

Yes these are reasonable points. I concur

and even if a guy doesn't like you because you're too small, then he's a shallow jerk.

car-crash.jpg

But, but, but...... That's a Ferrari. :sad:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I only date girls that weigh 141 pounds..
  • kukspuks
    Options

So precise. O.o
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

So precise. O.o

I know, right?
    It's a wonder I have been single so long..
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I think confidence and personality have a lot more to do with it than what you weigh! If you think you're hot stuff and carry yourself that way, then chances are that guys are going to think the same thing! I was attracting guys at 163 and I attract guys now at 125. I think it just has to do with having confidence (and breaking up with my boyfriend of three years, which created a freer and happier me). If you don't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to love you? If you can't love yourself, then how can you expect to love anyone else? Focus on finding yourself first, then find men.
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    I rarely judge attractiveness on body type alone.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to start keeping a spreadsheet with my answers to common topics so I don't have to re-type it each time.

I have dated women of various sizes, from less than 100 lbs to over 200lbs...from 5'2" to 6'0" - brunette, blonde, red haired, short haired, long haired, A cup to D+ cup, etc. etc, etc.

each one of them i found to be smart, funny, fun, beautiful, and downright sexy. i was willing to give anyone a chance (not now, that I am married to a wonderful woman) - why would i limit myself and miss the chance of meeting someone amazing?

Awesome answer!!
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    She's only telling me what SHE heard from older people, and her boyfriends. One of her boyfriends says he likes them thin, while the other one side I shouldn't worry at all because a size 12 is his type of thing. What she told me didn't insult me at all. I take a *lot* of advice from her. :smile:

Boyfriend(s)? Maybe she does know what she's talking about, lol.