30 day shred before&after

Options

Replies

• sd75
    sd75 Posts: 49
    Options
    Motivation - if motivation were needed - to get back on the 30DS!!
    Fantastic results - WELL DONE!!! & Gd luck with round two :-)
    & i luv the cat getting a sneaky look in on the photos too - cheeky monkey lol
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Girl you rocked that 30DS!!! Awesome job!!! I want to start it again...I got to level 2 day 4 and could already see results, but like I always do, I stopped. But I am determined to finish that 30DS soon!! Again, congrats!! Fantastic job!
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    great job - it is a great program. I noticed a difference after 20 days and I didn't go past level 1.
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great results, I have started again for the 3rd time, hope to have great results as well! Way to go!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
    Spectacular results!!
    I wasn't consistent with my workouts when I did 30DS, meaning my results didn't amount to much, other than the fact that I feel stronger.

Way to stick with it!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I have heard really great things about it, I will check it out.
  • EWhitaker526
    EWhitaker526 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great Results! That is amazing! I've started 30DS 2 times and never made it passed day 3, maybe I should try again? Thanks for the motivation!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great Job You look Awesome!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Your tummy has changed a lot ! This has inspired me to buy this workout !
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    So, what kind of additional cardio did you do? How much? Soooo hoping I can see some positive changes like you! Wow, you really rocked it!
  • llgisme711
    Options
    Bump
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it! It has definitely paid off! You look great!
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing transformation in 30 days! I'm going to have to do the shred next!!!

Awesome Job!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great! You can see a massive difference!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    wow great work! inspiring =)
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job. Congrats on completeing the 30DS. Good luck on round 2!
  • superpoo
    superpoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fab! And it does look like you lost a LOT of weight.

This is so inspiring. I was just planning on ditching my day 2 of 30 DS but I guess I will find time to do it now.

Well done!
  • triggsta
    triggsta Posts: 140
    Options
    That's amazing! Glad you did well on Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred :) You should check out her other workouts, too. I really love her stuff. I've personally being doing Turbo Jam and now started Turbo Fire by Chalene Johnson.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing so many people posting success with 30DS lately. I might just have to get some mats out and give it another go! I can't do it in my house because it's so old that the jumping jacks will shake (and possibly knock over) our Christmas tree, so I have to do it on the concrete floor in the garage. However, I keep seeing great success like this and want to do it! I have the DVD collecting dust on my shelf, so maybe it's time I give Jillian another try.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!