Worst. NSV. Ever.

Options
13»

Replies

• mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Heartbroken for you. I have so much sentimental jewellery and that feeling of panic when you think it's gone is horrific.

Still...a NSV is a NSV, so. Big bloody well done!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Oh yes; I had to have mine re-sized when I lost weight...I'm so sorry but congratulations on the weight loss!:happy:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support and great replies everyone. I appreciate the encouragement and lulz. We got a replacement last night :-) Didn't have to sleep on the couch. Who knows, maybe the old one will turn up in a sock one day...
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I don't wear mine anymore bc I go to the gym too often and I dont care to remember to take it off and put it back on, etc. bc of the heavy lifting I do, so I am sure if I still wore one and lost it I would be pissed/upset too.
  • Lisa6206
    Lisa6206 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This was my thought exactly! You still have the wife, and the commitment, and being a wife, I would rather know my hubby was healthy. =0)
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    To the OP - sorry you lost your ring. When mine was starting to feel loose, I bought a relatively cheap stainless steel band until I had a chance to have my real wedding band resized. Feels really good to have rings sized down instead of up!
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This weekend I was out and about and my wedding band slipped off my finger completely imperceptibly. I looked everywhere, but to no avail, lost and gone.

So, on the one hand, yay! I've lost so much weight that my ring size has changed.

On the other hand, I lost my single most important possession. Being thin doesn't solve every problem.

This made me giggle, sorry! My husband has a similar problem although he hasn't managed to lose his yet (thank god). Keep meaning to get it resized!
  • sandrahermione
    Options
    My dad once took his off to work on an army tank, put it on a muddy bank then spent an hour in fading light looking for it. Found it but oh dear, it is heartbreaking. My sister and her husband do not even wear theirs, so each to their own.
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My wife gave me the approval to put it on my middle finger.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    At the moment mine is tucked safely away in my cufflink box. I see it every day but its too loose to wear at the moment and i'm scared of losing it. Its on my list of things to buy when i get to goal, top of the list is wedding band resize.

I hope it turns up!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    My husband lost 45 lbs ...... his wedding band slipped off while on a white-water rafting adventure ...... he saw it flying through the air :sad:

And mine needs to be resized ...... maybe in the spring we'll get new ones for our 25th anniversary !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!