wALKING DEAD DISCUSSION...SPOILERS INSIDE

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
I am not sure I like Ricks attitude to every stranger that arrives to the group. A lone woman, comes to you, hurt, with baby supplies, and information about your missing people, and you say, here is some food, get out! That is not very hospitable. I would agree to keeping her in solitary for a few days, in order to see if she is crazy or something, But of course they flip flop. I am trying to figure Merle out. Is he Evil or just barbaric? The Gov is evil. But would Merle support all his actions.

Andrea is still a "Power Ho".

Does the prison have working toilettes?

Replies

• DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I hate Rick's attitude to new people too. He would have probably let Michonne die if it wasn't for Carl shooting first. (wow he did something right, that's rare!) I mean, seriously... some random woman shows up with a basket of baby supplies and no child, I'd be a bit curious as to why.

I think Merle is more barbaric. I'm thinking that next weeks episode, either Merle or Darryl will die in a conflict of sides. Darryl will want Merle to come back, and Merle will want Darryl in Woodbury. I also think either Glenn or Maggie will die in the next episode as "collateral" Sure someone else will die too. It's the last episode, they won't just have one death.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I do not believe there will be anymore deaths on Ricks side. There is a black man on Govs side, They show him more often. I think he will defect.
  • DoomCakes
    Options
    Also... side note... Little Asskicker is a much better name than Judith... at least for a zombie appocalypse.
  • DoomCakes
    Options
    I don't know, I think Gov's side will take a huge loss, but I still think Rick will lose one or two men, possibly the new prisoners they picked up since they're just there. I wonder if the Gov can send out a scout to the prison before they attack... if so that'll be interesting to see what happens there.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    The Gov is going to take a hit when Rick goes into Woodbury. The Gov will take a big hit trying to get through the gates at the prison. I do not believe there will be any deaths on ricks side in Woodbury, Andrea will be a key player here. At the prison, there will be a few.
  • kiannarb
    kiannarb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    in the comic, Rick's attitude does change to a borderline crazy. But I do agree with you both. He should have treated Michone nicer. I mean she brought food for the baby and info about your missing people. why kick her out now? and your own son defended her against the walkers. and you all risked your lives bringing her across the fence. IDK. And I'm not concerned about Meril. He was barbaric red neck well before the walker take over. I'm more concerned about Darrell. What is he going to do? I stongly think he's going to leave if not kill his brother. especially after he sees how Meril treated Glen. I think Darrell has excepted his "group" minice his brother. And I beleive he's like everyone else; when someone in their group is killed or injurred the group hurts. Also, I wonder what they will think about Andrea.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Andrea is a flipper. As soon as she sees what the Gov is up too and that Ricks side has a gun to his head, she will be like, I did not know, I was tricked, and go back to Ricks side.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hate the name Judith for the baby.

Merle needs to die by Darryl... really loving Darryl now.. he has softened up and is still an *kitten* kicker.

Wonders why the governer wants to kill healthy people when there is so much **** going on already with all the walkers... Why can't he share??

Can't believe this season is almost over.

by the way.... not a fan of Michone (sp)
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I don't care what happens as long as Glenn makes it out. He's my favorite and always has been. I mean I LOVE Daryl. But Glenn is f'ing awesome. He's not allowed to die!!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    next ep is mid season finale. They will take a break and be back in jan. Spartacus should be starting around there, and then Game of Throwns.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I do not think they will kill off any more main characters. Maybe at the attack on the prison, but not in woodbury.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Umm... i can somewhat understand Rick's attitude toward new people because the group has been through so much and his job is to keep them safe. He doesn't Know this woman and by watching her slice up people while wounded, she is clearly a bad *kitten*. I don't know that i would send her away so easily. Your group is crumbling and she came there for help and to give you information. I would give her the option of staying, but seeing as though its Michoone and she is not a fan of being tied down, who knows that she would stay.

Does anyone know is Morgan and his son will ever come back? Are we for sure that the person in the woods watching Carol was Andrew?
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    This show is great...Daryl grew on me and became my favorite...but after last episode when Glen broke that chair and went ape on that Zombie I was like...Glen is the truth....my favorite girl is Michonne ...I love her badazzness and intuition...I can't stand Andrea and her flip flopping always smiling like a cornball. I wish they would take that stupid hat off Carl...he looks annoying.

I predict that older white dude that stayed back at the prison will die...and the black dude that is off to go to woodbury will die.
    Andrea is going to die in Woodbury. I also was thinking Daryl may have to kill Merle which would be an intense scene.

Who you guys think will kill the Govenor?
    Glenn, Maggie, or Rick? I throw in Andrea as a sleeper to kill the Govenor.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Who was Andrew again? Was he the inmate? If so, it was not Andrew. I do not think he left the prison area. Morgan and his son will be back in the show, but probably not this season.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I do not think they will kill off any more main characters. Maybe at the attack on the prison, but not in woodbury.

I think Andrea is a gonner.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I hate Rick's attitude to new people too. He would have probably let Michonne die if it wasn't for Carl shooting first. (wow he did something right, that's rare!) I mean, seriously... some random woman shows up with a basket of baby supplies and no child, I'd be a bit curious as to why.

I think Merle is more barbaric. I'm thinking that next weeks episode, either Merle or Darryl will die in a conflict of sides. Darryl will want Merle to come back, and Merle will want Darryl in Woodbury. I also think either Glenn or Maggie will die in the next episode as "collateral" Sure someone else will die too. It's the last episode, they won't just have one death.

NOOOOO!!!! Not Glenn or Maggie. Let it be the other daughter. She wanted to die anyway, last season.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I love Carl. He's a little Bad *kitten*, and I love his hat!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I think Gov's side will take a huge loss, but I still think Rick will lose one or two men, possibly the new prisoners they picked up since they're just there. I wonder if the Gov can send out a scout to the prison before they attack... if so that'll be interesting to see what happens there.

Yeah, one of the prisoners. Maybe the white guy. he's too much of a whiner anyway.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    This show is great...Daryl grew on me and became my favorite...but after last episode when Glen broke that chair and went ape on that Zombie I was like...Glen is the truth....my favorite girl is Michonne ...I love her badazzness and intuition...I can't stand Andrea and her flip flopping always smiling like a cornball. I wish they would take that stupid hat off Carl...he looks annoying.

I predict that older white dude that stayed back at the prison will die...and the black dude that is off to go to woodbury will die.
    Andrea is going to die in Woodbury. I also was thinking Daryl may have to kill Merle which would be an intense scene.

I have read the comics, and although the details change, the main tree is still true. Therefore, I will not comment on who will kill the Gov. he black guy will die when the Gov's black guy joins the group. I have NOTICES THEY KILL OFF A BLACK MAN AS SOON AS ANOTHER joins the group. I guess they have a quota.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Andrea is slowly becoming like Lori to me.. i just want her gone. I was wondering if Daryl is going to kill his brother.. or what may happen with that whole plot line. That's a tough one. Family or people that have helped you through months of suffering. Kill the Gov?? Someone kills him?!!? I hope so. If so i'm going for Glenn or Rick.. hell maybe even Merle.