wALKING DEAD DISCUSSION...SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Replies

• Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    This show is great...Daryl grew on me and became my favorite...but after last episode when Glen broke that chair and went ape on that Zombie I was like...Glen is the truth....my favorite girl is Michonne ...I love her badazzness and intuition...I can't stand Andrea and her flip flopping always smiling like a cornball. I wish they would take that stupid hat off Carl...he looks annoying.

I predict that older white dude that stayed back at the prison will die...and the black dude that is off to go to woodbury will die.
    Andrea is going to die in Woodbury. I also was thinking Daryl may have to kill Merle which would be an intense scene.

Who you guys think will kill the Govenor?
    Glenn, Maggie, or Rick? I throw in Andrea as a sleeper to kill the Govenor.

Andrea is slowly becoming like Lori to me.. i just want her gone. I was wondering if Daryl is going to kill his brother.. or what may happen with that whole plot line. That's a tough one. Family or people that have helped you through months of suffering. Kill the Gov?? Someone kills him?!!? I hope so. If so i'm going for Glenn or Rick.. hell maybe even Merle.

It may be Merle, since the audience would appreciate a characters redemption. But Merle will die in the process.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    This show is great...Daryl grew on me and became my favorite...but after last episode when Glen broke that chair and went ape on that Zombie I was like...Glen is the truth....my favorite girl is Michonne ...I love her badazzness and intuition...I can't stand Andrea and her flip flopping always smiling like a cornball. I wish they would take that stupid hat off Carl...he looks annoying.

I predict that older white dude that stayed back at the prison will die...and the black dude that is off to go to woodbury will die.
    Andrea is going to die in Woodbury. I also was thinking Daryl may have to kill Merle which would be an intense scene.

I have read the comics, and although the details change, the main tree is still true. Therefore, I will not comment on who will kill the Gov. he black guy will die when the Gov's black guy joins the group. I have NOTICES THEY KILL OFF A BLACK MAN AS SOON AS ANOTHER joins the group. I guess they have a quota.

HAHAHA I heard that on the quota!
  • Charlie003
    Options

I have read the comics, and although the details change, the main tree is still true. Therefore, I will not comment on who will kill the Gov. he black guy will die when the Gov's black guy joins the group. I have NOTICES THEY KILL OFF A BLACK MAN AS SOON AS ANOTHER joins the group. I guess they have a quota.

Is that a show?
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I HATE Andrea. Which sucks because in the comic, she's actually one of my favorite characters. Show Andrea is the worst. Also, Robert Kirkman is as bad as George RR Martin for killing off main characters.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    Options
    I love Carl. He's a little Bad *kitten*, and I love his hat!!

It's one thing to rock the hat for a few days...but to throw it on like he smokey the bear....every day?

BTW...did you noticed they changed the size of the hat...in the scene where Rick takes the hat and places it on his head...it is too big for his head...but after that....they put a kids size hat on him....lol...I love catching those kinds of details in movies or tv shows.
  • carolg225
    Options
    When I saw commericials for the show the first season i thought.....what a stupid show....never really knew much about the whole zombie craze....however, I am absolutely hooked now. I cant think of a series I have enjoyed this much in many moons. Sunday nite at 9:00 you can bet the farm where my son and I will be!!!!
  • EyeLikeTacos
    Options

Is that a show?
    [/quote]

Nah...I was laughing at your quota comment...so dang true...I always pay attention to how fast they kill off the brothas in horror movies or shows like these....
  • Charlie003
    Options

Is that a show?

Nah...I was laughing at your quota comment...so dang true...I always pay attention to how fast they kill off the brothas in horror movies or shows like these....
    [/quote]

Notice in season 1, it is the balck lady who commits suicide, but the make the effort to save the white girl.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i thought the reanimation scene was amateurish. why, if you were going to unhook a zombies arm would you lean across the body and remain there? just silly. even though they mildly set it up by having that dumb b$%ch say, "youve never seen one reanimate have you?" he has seen what they do hasn't he? weak.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I like how the governor and the rest of the Woodbury militia guys respect Rick's group, Merle doesn't but the others understand that they are dangerous. We know that the only reason they would go after Woodbury is to save Glenn and Maggy but if they can take a prison with 10 people, they will be able to take a town full of civilians and a few militia guys.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the name Judith for the baby. None of us know the significance of his teacher, so it just sounds like a blah name. I thought they'd just nickname her AK....like the gun....and short for *kitten* Kicker. :)
    I understand Rick's attitude towards strangers, since the group has come across a lot of people gone crazy. However, I didn't think he'd treat Michone that way....considering she found them, had baby supplies (obviously knew of the baby there), and then said she had information about their people. She's a tough one to crack, so I guess he had to get a bit hostile with her. Hopefully she doesn't just disappear after this next episode. We've got a lot to learn about her. I'm hoping she jumps on board with this team to take down the Gov.
    I'm nervous about Daryl. He's being put in a tough situation this next episode. He's almost gotta choose between his group that he's been with for over a year, and his big brother.
    I'm also nervous about Glen. I mean, he did NOT seem one bit ok with the fact that Maggie just blurted out their location! She didn't stand strong like I thought she would. I thought she'd lie and say the farmhouse or something. Distract them away from the group and the two of them. She had to of known her people would come looking soon and all she had to do was distract for a while....play dumb or something. Grrr...I don't like that she told! But I guess that will be cause for a huge amount of drama!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    That's what I didn't understand. Why not just lie? Up till a month ago they were roaming around, place to place, scavenging. They could have stuck with that story. And the woodbury people could never have proven otherwise.
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    Do the Walkers excrete their consumed humans? Otherwise, wouldnt their stomachs tell their brain they're full? Do their stomachs pop if this is not the case?
  • Charlie003
    Options
    They would have known they were lying. Andre already gave Merle the info about the farm. The farm is too far away. Plus, Glenn messed up when he said Andrea was with the group.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    Options
    I have read some of the people mention Judith as a wack name for Carl's sister...I agreee...and also didnt he want the baby to be named Sophia?

As for the person who said wouldn't the brain tell the body it was full in regards to Zombie eating...Didn't that one Zombie in the prison with the huge belly look to be too full to even move after eating pretty much ALL of Lori?
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I would think that the nerd has seen animation happen before. He experiments for the Gov.
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    I have read some of the people mention Judith as a wack name for Carl's sister...I agreee...and also didnt he want the baby to be named Sophia?

As for the person who said wouldn't the brain tell the body it was full in regards to Zombie eating...Didn't that one Zombie in the prison with the huge belly look to be too full to even move after eating pretty much ALL of Lori?

Exactly. So does he pop or process Lori down the plumbing?
  • Charlie003
    Options

POp. There organs no longer function.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    Options

He didn't pop...but Rick did a number to his belly!
  • Charlie003
    Options

He didn't pop...but Rick did a number to his belly!

But they would pop after eating enough.