Best Tummy Toning?

Options
What is the best exercise we can do for toning our bellies?

Replies

• angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I do JIllian Michael's 30 day shred. She hits the abs really hard with a variety of moves, hitting all the ab muscles....just what I need.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I do JIllian Michael's 30 day shred. She hits the abs really hard with a variety of moves, hitting all the ab muscles....just what I need.
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love planks, side planks, bicycle, reverse crunches, and crunches on a stability ball. A good diet is key to toning up the belly too! I love the Abs Diet in the Women's/Men's Health magazines.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    You can also try her No More Trouble Zones. She's got a couple circuits dedicated to the abs and I love it! I've been rotating between these two and another DVD of hers for three weeks now and I'm definitely seeing a difference (so is my husband! :wink: )
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Pilates.
  • beqy12
    beqy12 Posts: 569
    Options
    I love, love, love my Acu Hoop... it's definitely given me toning I've never been able to see otherwise.

My favorite ab exercise is twists with a weight or medicine ball, touching the floor with it, before turning to the next side. It's more fun (but also more painful) with a friend, because then you can pass it back and forth! Feet up!
  • nimiry
    nimiry Posts: 20
    Options
    I found some exercises on youtube that really work for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVog4y4Ziww

(for upper aps I use normal crunces =)
  • Schatziheart
    Options
    I love the Hip Hop Abs work out from Shan T. and a combination of a healthy Abs Diet, like what Bethanymathers replied here from Womens Health.
  • jordan_vakil
    Options
    I do situps on a decline bench.... they are killer.
    Then I get on the dip bar its called.. maybe.... It has the a piece for your back and you hold on and then you bring your knees up to your chest....
    Those I can really feel and get results pretty quickly.