What's your goal?

2»

Replies

• Lose 15 pounds and terminate the belly fat!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    My next scale goal is to weigh 132.4 pounds, which will be a 100 pound loss from my highest weight in 2007, and maintain it.

Fitness goals are to run the half marathon I signed up for in April in less than 2 1/2 hours and to be able to do one set of unassisted dips and pullups.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    I have mental wars between lifting as much as possible on my squat/deadlift/bench and looking sexy.

Considering I'm a touch fat now, they conflict. I hate body fat...

^^^

Mo musclez Mo musclez Mo musclez
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Mine is to not give up on C25k when it starts to get hard. I know I can physically do it, but I don't know if I can mentally do it.

This is actually my goal! Ha.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    to lose 15lbs by my birthday! (jan 1st)
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    I want to do 6 5k's in 2013, and start training for a 10k. I want to lose 40 more pounds by May 1st, which will be my 1 year anniversary on MFP. I want to (and plan to) start lifting heavier also, just waiting for weights as my Christmas present.

I also *want* to start playing Roller Derby in the summer of 2013, but will need to make sure my back is up for it (chronic sciatica that I am hoping the weight loss will help enough to skate).

Also plan to finish 30 Day Shred before Christmas. On level 2 now!
  • Benthfc
    Benthfc Posts: 5 Member
    Current fitness goal - Down to 12% Body Fat by April 1st, at an average loss rate of 0.35 of a percent per week since 29.10 (starting at 19.6% - now 17.4%)

Super short fitness term goal - By Start of 2013 - Front load the fat loss and loose on average 0.45 of a percent per week (since 29.10) by the new year. (to 15.5%)

Medium term fitness Goal - Main 2013 Goal - Improve muscle definition (mainly chest and abs), Increase strength, reach and maintain 8% body fat. Complete 100 push up, and 25 pull up challenge!

Longer term fitness goal - 2014 and beyond - maintain low body fat (8-12%), increase strength and fitness, maintain permanent good nutrition to favour a long and healthy life!!!!
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    To lose 10-15 lbs by May
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Short term get down to 160lbs by christmas, long term feel confident strutting along the beach on my holiday in May.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    my goal is to stick to healthy eating and workout routinely ..i fell off the wagon this year so i figure if i keep up with all this then ill be starting the new year with bang out workouts and in the routine of eating healthy. once im in the zone im good
  • jaybird110
    jaybird110 Posts: 16 Member
    To lose at least 5 pounds more by Christmas! 7 would be great, but not realistic for me.
  • my goal is 150pounds
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    My goal? Is to become happy with who I am which means getting my eating "problem" under control! So that all my hard work will finally show and stop just maintaining! Also to get my personal trainer's certification and run a marathon!
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Prior to the new year I'm working on cutting for a bit, getting rid of the excess fat built up on my last bulking cycle, getting ready to start another with the New Year.
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    My goal is to lose the last pound and then maintain by continuing to eat healthily and exercise consistently.
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    17:59 5K
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    17:59 5K

Stout!

Sub 5:00 mile
    18:59 5K
    1:05 10 Miler
    1:25:xx HM
    3:05 Marathon
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Short term: Lose 4 pounds by Christmas, then reset my calories to 1/2 pound per week loss for the last 5 to 10.

Next year: Win my age group in a local trail 5K (this year's winner did 23:33, so not super competitive) and complete my first trail ultra (40 miles).
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    You guys are rock stars. I love reading other peoples goals! That reminds me. Next year I will run the 10k Warrior Dash and at least 4 other races 5-10ks during the summer!