When Dogs poop!

Options

Replies

• coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    My dog eats her own poop sometimes.

Teach her to do it all the time and you'll never have to pick up poop again. WIN!!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Dog pee, I don't care about, but dog poop needs to be disposed of. It pollutes our oceans (true story) and is disgusting and unsanitary.

Who's picking up bear poop? And wolf poop? And badger poop?

They poop on their own property.

But how is that dog poo is so awful for the environment (I get the aesthetics and all that part of picking it up), but all the wild animals' poo isn't? Someone explain, please?

As far as where dogs pee and having control over that? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It is easy to control where they pee. Mine always peeed on the pavement. I never let them pee on the grass. I guess I am funny thAT eay....or respectful.....not sure which.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

Recycling is good for everyone.

Huh... maybe we could learn a thing or two from dogs then?
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Dog pee, I don't care about, but dog poop needs to be disposed of. It pollutes our oceans (true story) and is disgusting and unsanitary.

What about whale poop?

HAHA!
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What would you have us do, carry around a roll of paper towels and blot your lawn dry?
    Good lord.

Nope, but perhaps keep the dog on a leash so it doesn't come all the way into my yard in the first place. I know I keep my dog on a leash or in a fenced area any time shes outside.
  • nmtGurl
    nmtGurl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't like it if someone left poop on my lawn, so I always pick up after my dog. If he has to pee, I try to get him to a bush or very edge of the lawn.

I, however, don't appreciate all the outdoor cats pissing all over my yard and climbing on my screens. Cat piss smells horrid!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I wouldn't like it if someone left poop on my lawn, so I always pick up after my dog. If he has to pee, I try to get him to a bush or very edge of the lawn.

I, however, don't appreciate all the outdoor cats pissing all over my yard and climbing on my screens. Cat piss smells horrid!

I have two cats. I keep them inside. I do not believe in letting them roam free.
  • Charlie003
    Options

I have two cats. I keep them inside. I do not believe in letting them roam free.

and yes, it does smell awful.
  • _Katastrophic
    Options

I hate cats
  • SocWkrBee
    Options
    I pick up my dogs whem I'm on a walk if I think someone saw her poop. If it's nasty and I think someone is watching I pretend to pick it up =)

Haha, I do the same thing. If it is semi-solid or all out runny, I just say forget it. I do pick it up 95% of the time, however.
  • duganed
    duganed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Why are you so offended by the trainer?

Because the trainer and dog were making the OP's dog go nuts and she had to listen to it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

But how is that dog poo is so awful for the environment (I get the aesthetics and all that part of picking it up), but all the wild animals' poo isn't? Someone explain, please?

It is easy to control where they pee. Mine always peeed on the pavement. I never let them pee on the grass. I guess I am funny thAT eay....or respectful.....not sure which.

Yeah. It's lovely walking along and having to dodge piss on the pavement.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Dogs are great at cleaning litter boxes too.
  • duganed
    duganed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Why are you so offended by the trainer?

Because the trainer and dog were making the OP's dog go nuts and she had to listen to it.

Sounds like they need to join in on that training.
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    well I don't have to worry about my dogs pooping and peeing on peoples yards becaus mine use the front room carpet. :sad:
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Dogs way of saying pick it up or else =)
  • Charlie003
    Options

Yeah. It's lovely walking along and having to dodge piss on the pavement.

Right!
  • Charlie003
    Options

Dogs way of saying pick it up or else =)

lol! For the win!
  • iiijeniii
    iiijeniii Posts: 82 Member
    Options

What about coyote poop? They poop on my lawn. Who's butt should I kick?
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    We dont have leash laws. everybody lets their dogs poop in my yard....why should i pick my dogs poop up out of theirs?