You know you had a good workout when...

Options

Replies

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    When your hubby passes by as you're wo and says " I'm tired just looking at u wo"

LOL! Your hubby sees you wo a LOT!!!
  • childrenrus
    childrenrus Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yours clothes are stuck to your body like a second skin with sweat that you have to ask someone else in the shower room to help pull up your top!

Your face & cheeks are so red that you look like your wearing makeup on your cheeks!
  • livityliv
    livityliv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You sleep like the dead that night!
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    you look like you got the *kitten* kicked out of you and someone ask you what happened and you respond with "i just got done working out!"
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    A good shoulder workout means, I can't even lift my arms over my head after or the next day to blow dry or really even do anything with my hair.
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    When you walk into the glass door on the way out of the gym , I've actually done this, hope no one was watching:laugh:
  • dorothytd
    Options
    You sleep like the dead that night!

Sometimes I sleep like the dead an hour later!!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    you look like you got the *kitten* kicked out of you and someone ask you what happened and you respond with "i just got done working out!"

And much a better burn than actually getting the *kitten* kicked out of you!!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    When you finally get up off the floor and leave a sweat mark that looks like a dead body crime scene that you could draw a chalk mark around.

This made me lol.
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yours clothes are stuck to your body like a second skin with sweat that you have to ask someone else in the shower room to help pull up your top!

...and this is how my Dear Penthouse letter will start...
  • nwperson
    nwperson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD you guys :-D

How do you get into those conditions? Looks like I'm not training hard enough.. what do you do?!!
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    When your husband tells you that you won't get bonus points for passing out, and then makes you leave the gym.
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    When you can't flip some a**bag off because even your fingers are tired!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    When you're trying to eat and your hand is shaking while you lift your fork.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    my hair looks like i washed it, and I can ring my sweat band out.
    and I can barely walk up the stairs from the basement so I just hurry up and do it before I talk myself out of it and just stay there.
    My kids tell me i better shower before i even think about going outside, even to let the dog out...
    and my socks feel like they weigh 10 pounds cause I can barely lift them or bend over to put them on.
  • TrixieTN
    Options
    When you're still alive... but just barely.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    mine are not nearly as funny....

but this week after my upper body and arm day I was stretching and I could literally see my pecs vibrating. That doesn't usually happen to me!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    When everything you do has you saying "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow......." :grumble:
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD you guys :-D

How do you get into those conditions? Looks like I'm not training hard enough.. what do you do?!!

I have been doing CrossFit the past few weeks. And I can't remember what it feels like to NOT be sore...... hahaha
    But I feel so much stronger! And I can tell just in a few weeks I'm stronger because I am able to lift more than when I started, and it takes me a little longer to get out of breath. :happy: I love it!
  • Divamc
    Divamc Posts: 21
    Options
    When you can't sleep cause your endorphines are still racing. Seriously, I've been up past 12 the past two nights.