You know you had a good workout when...

Options

Replies

• christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    When you have to ask the staff at the front desk to shake up your protein because you can't hold the shaker.

THIS MADE ME CHUCKLE!!!!
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    It hurts to laugh at posts like this because your abs are so sore!!

Hurts to take off the clothes
    During the work out double checking that there's water in the bottle because it feels so light
    After the work out the same water bottle feels like it's full of a heavy metal even tho it's mostly empty
    Doing the old person swing both legs out of the car and using the door for leverage to get out of the car
    Feeling muscles not felt before or in a long time
    Super hungry the next day
    You realize that you're doing stuff that even just a couple weeks ago were hard to do

Still new at this so mine aren't as extreme or funny as everyone else's.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Yours clothes are stuck to your body like a second skin with sweat that you have to ask someone else in the shower room to help pull up your top!

...and this is how my Dear Penthouse letter will start...

LOL! This is why it took me a long time to word my original post!!!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    When your Zaggora Hot Pants are still wet from your workout from the day before
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    When the most muscular bodybuilder in the gym tells you he hardly ever sees girls lift that much weight.

When your boyfriend refuses to spot you (and there's no one else around) because he thinks you're overdoing it.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    My First personal training session last year... ( arms & back day ) I will never forget it...

1- Could hardly open my car door when I left the gym
    2 - Attempted to smoke a cigarette on my drive home but literally could not lift my arm off the wheel to bring my hand to my mouth ( eww I know )
    3- In the shower the next morning I had to use a back washer to wash my hair becasue I could lift my arms to my head - I was also bending over )
    4- Had to leave early at my part time gig the next night becasue I couldnt hold two tap beers in my hand at once - too heavy
    5 - My roomate had to help me put on & take my bras off

no lie.
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    your arms dont fit into your sleeves anymore. ...and a power lifter says that you should give power-lifting a try sometime :-)
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    When you get out of the pool and you are sweating when you are trying to get dressed.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    when the weights seem light like feathers that for me is a good workout and when im in pain i got a huge pump in the muscle good workout
  • danabrash
    Options
    when you puke at mile 7 and run the next 11 anyway, standing in the icy lake for half an hour after walking it off for a couple more.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    You find yourself sitting or laying in the shower because you're too spent to stay on your feet.

Whew, I thought only I did this :happy:
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    ....when you discover muscles you didn't know you had. CAUSE THEY HURT.

Yeah this one!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    When you cant hold your cell phone up to your ear for very long before your arms start shaking.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    woops double post sorry
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You walk in the house after your run and your sister says "Dang, girl-you look rough!"
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    When you ask your husband to peel you off the floor because you cannot move.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    When you can't flip some a**bag off because even your fingers are tired!

That's a tough one!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    when you puke at mile 7 and run the next 11 anyway, standing in the icy lake for half an hour after walking it off for a couple more.

BADA$$ AWARD right here!!!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

When you dont flip the bird to the bad driver who cut ahead of you because your endorphins put you in a forgiving mood.

THIS. When you feel ****ing amazing after.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    A good shoulder workout means, I can't even lift my arms over my head after or the next day to blow dry or really even do anything with my hair.

I have gone to work with frizzy hair many times because I couldn't blow dry it.