JM
  • Keto_Keith
    Options
    Not one boob in this thread... /disappointed
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Men just wanna see women naked. Period.
    After seeing the NC-17 thread, with its pics including tufts of *kitten* hair, this no longer holds true. :sick:
    *gag* I knew there was a reason I didn't join that group.
    All trimmed up front, but a big ugly shrub poking out from the backyard.

Hold me... I'm scared.
  • EuripidesII
    Options
    I have hair on my bung hole, whats wrong with that?

come here I'll hold you!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I have hair on my bung hole, whats wrong with that?

come here I'll hold you!

You stay away from me. You ate Fizzgig.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    This has been posted before. Or was it in a blog? Regardless, are you the original author?

Yes, I blogged it a few months ago. I am the author.
    *dont hit me*
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yea, once you've seen one hot naked woman, well, you pretty much want to see them all.
    Yup
  • ikearstin
    ikearstin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    As a nude model, it's ALWAYS expected that my openness "will give them to anybody that asks". It is very frustrating sometimes. However, with me I am constantly thinking about how I look. Nude modeling requires you to work with you have, which is nothing but your body. As opposed to clothing, props, etc. While born a mesomorph, I'm not as tone as I'd LIKE to be to be a BETTER nude model. But I'm with you on just constantly having that wheel turning on WTF IS THATTTTTT.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Your boobs are hysterical too...

My naked nipples have nothing to do with this conversation.
  • hpsNcrvs
    Options
    I think I need a cookie...reading this made me feel dizzy :-/

Must be lunch time

Note to self....Don't read bull$hit, on an empty stomach.

Oh, and this..stop worrying about your lumps and bumps....guys love em.
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    As a nude model, it's ALWAYS expected that my openness "will give them to anybody that asks". It is very frustrating sometimes. However, with me I am constantly thinking about how I look. Nude modeling requires you to work with you have, which is nothing but your body. As opposed to clothing, props, etc. While born a mesomorph, I'm not as tone as I'd LIKE to be to be a BETTER nude model. But I'm with you on just constantly having that wheel turning on WTF IS THATTTTTT.

You have very lovely eyes. No, seriously!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    As Rodney Carrington once said : "I ain't never seen a pair of titties i didn't like...I'm like a woman in a shoe store. “I want to see every pair of them sonofa*****es, get them out here. Yes, even the mismatched pairs."
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I'm going to remember this thread the next time a woman claims she doesn't overanalyze everything in her life.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

that's weird...mine wants to see if in the red and gold of the 49ers and not the blue/orange of my bears... :( but i secretly think he does want to see more of my freckles...and im not talking the ones on my face.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Mirey...first of all...that's a long *kitten* post you wrote up. Second of all...congrats on being able to hold my attention for the entire write-up you did.

You're right, a guy will never say he hates or dislikes a nudy picture. So there will always be bias. So let's turn the tables, what about women and nudey pictures...judging by the "ravenous" crowd of ladies on MFP, they just want to see some *kitten*...moreso than men in my opinion.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'm going to remember this thread the next time a woman claims she doesn't overanalyze everything in her life.

LMFAO - that is a dig well deserved! Haha. I test software for a living, it comes naturally. ;)
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    As a man I can confirm this

+1

I approve this message.

Will accept cleavage shot in tiny bikini top as safe alternate.

BTW - I do think your abs look fab! The hard work has certainly paid off
  • hdjjones
    hdjjones Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Frankly I don't need to see "nudie pics" of a woman to see if she looks good. Believe me, men can tell without seeing you nude.:smile:
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options

This statement is not entirely true. I am not a man but I still wanna see women naked.
    :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.