13»

Replies

• sbernardy
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • spirit1st
    spirit1st Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm new to this and am currently using the Ideal Protein diet. l lost 10 lbs in the 1st 2 weeks then I got sick for 2 weeks and was off the diet but to my surprise I only gained 1lb. Pretty good since I ate all the holiday stuff including all the goodies for days (not just on Thanksgiving). Back on this Monday and plan to stick to it, need to drop this tonage (about 40lbs)!!

Anyone else who would like to add me feel free!!!
  • iiriinka
    Options
    Same here. I am on everyday logging those calories, I love this. Feel free to add me! :)
  • mslynn1007
    Options
    Add me! #lovingthemotivationhere : )
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Can I just say I am overwhelmed at the response and I am feeling more motivated and supported than ever?! Thank you everyone for all of your invitations!! You're AWESOME!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    added you :) anyone may add me as well
  • Bernadettetoo
    Options
    I'm needing some pals that post frequently and are all about motivating each other. I am on MFP frequently and check friends' posts often and I also leave comments. If you are interested, please add me! I have around 90lbs to lose and I am looking forward to having pals throughout this journey. :)

Request sent.
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am new but log on often, I don't know how to add people yet, but add me if you'd like :)
  • elizcarman
    Options
    I have lots of weight to lose and just started making MFP friends. Anyone can add me. I log everyday and respond to posts. I find the MFP support wonderful!
  • Jenagain20
    Jenagain20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me too, they can, kinda new :-)