ode to the feline....

Options
gotogirl81
gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
cat lovers come here!!!

share your cats name/ pics of your feline friends/ funny stories/ or funny gifs of cat/cat related.

I'll start. my Winnie is in my picture.. she loves to be held as you can tell. She was named after Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years!

Replies

31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Melvin <3

5891_118350544660_2267895_n.jpg
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would if I knew how to post pictures :O Help!
    Options
    I would if I knew how to post pictures :O Help!
    [img.]imagelink.com/blah.jpg[/img.] (remove the periods)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    My precious baby, EQ, is in my profile pic over there <---- Sadly, she is dying. She is 16 years and 7 months old and is my love. I am so saddened to say goodbye to her, which will likely happen on Saturday. She and I have been through so much over the past 16 years and I am going to miss her beyond belief.

Please say a prayer for her and kiss all of your kitties for me tonight. This is the most difficult thing I've ever had to deal with...:sad:
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Melvin <3

I'm stealin your cat.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    My precious baby, EQ, is in my profile pic over there <---- Sadly, she is dying. She is 16 years and 7 months old and is my love. I am so saddened to say goodbye to her, which will likely happen on Saturday. She and I have been through so much over the past 16 years and I am going to miss her beyond belief.

Please say a prayer for her and kiss all of your kitties for me tonight. This is the most difficult thing I've ever had to deal with...:sad:

I am so sorry. :( Losing a baby is devastating. It's been years since I've lost my first couple of cats and thinking about it can still make me cry in five minutes.

It is okay to be upset. This is a very real and valid thing.
  • dorkyhippy
    Options
    Melvin <3

I'm stealin your cat.

Me too.
  • lilmisfit
    Options

I am so sorry. :( Losing a baby is devastating. It's been years since I've lost my first couple of cats and thinking about it can still make me cry in five minutes.

It is okay to be upset. This is a very real and valid thing.

Thank you. She's been declining over the past 2 weeks. It's so sad. We are doing so much to try to help her and have set her up in "kitty hospice* at our home. But she's so weak and lethargic and has lost a lot of weight and is not really eating (She has pancreatitis, irritable bowel disease, hyperthyroidism, and kidney disease, and they are suspecting cancer...)

Sorry to threadjack, but this post just really made me think about my sweetie and everything we are going through right now with her. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's fur baby pics! :heart:
  • gotogirl81
    Options
    H2llU.jpg

:huh:
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    TTkitties_zpsa09eb8f9.jpg

d2063a33.jpg

Tricky & Talky (Unrelated, but both grey tabbies)

01e8507c.jpg

Breezy

3kittyonbed_zps3e5e39ac.jpg

all 3
  • gotogirl81
    Options
    af9cc5d3.jpg

d2063a33.jpg

Tricky & Talky (Unrelated, but both grey tabbies)

01e8507c.jpg

Breezy

the middle one is hilarious.. cute cats!!!
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    One of my kitties, Burrito. :)

Burrito022412.jpg
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    the middle one is hilarious.. cute cats!!!

Thank you! His name is Talky for a reason!!!
  • mrsgigandet
    mrsgigandet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love my kitties so much! I have three little boys :)

Oreo
    oreo1.png

Jonas
    joe1.png

Martin
    oreo3.png

All three!
    all3.png
    Options
    I'm stealin your cat.
    Sleeping in his water bowl like a boss.

5891_98073364660_6243408_n.jpg
    Options
    Me too.
    NOOOOO
  • gotogirl81
    Options
    RXc3e.jpg

oveci.jpg
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    Here's my baby in her healthier days
    EQ.jpg

And recently, from her vet visit
    eqvet.jpg

You can see how little she is here (4 pounds)
    eqbathroom.jpg
  • gotogirl81
    Options
    Here's my baby in her healthier days
    EQ.jpg

And recently, from her vet visit
    eqvet.jpg

You can see how little she is here (4 pounds)
    eqbathroom.jpg
    javascript:add_smiley('bigsmile','post_body')

awwww... such beautiful eyes. she had a long and happy life I'm sure. such a pretty cat.
    :frown:
  • mrsgigandet
    mrsgigandet Posts: 53 Member
    Options

I will keep you and your beautiful little EQ in my prayers tonight and for the nights to come. There is no pain in the world like losing your babies when you truly, really love them the way they deserve to be loved. She has had a long and incredible life with you, and she will be waiting to see you again someday. Give her a nice big kiss from us.