Bodyrockers...?

Options
2»

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Has anyone saw very good results by JUST doing BodyRock once a day?
    I doubt Lisa Marie only does BodyRock work outs because she has like only 15% body fat. Also, I have noticed on the BodyRock comments that many others do multiple bodyrock workouts in a day plus run or do other things.

I've seen very good results just from bodyrock. I started in January and that was mostly all I did with 15 min of interval on the stationary bike here and there. I only added more weight training the last two weeks. I think Lisa-Marie said that she also runs.
  • eso2012
    eso2012 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have been meaning to start Bodyrocker....but now that I am ready, I've discovered that Z is no longer there...so I have switched to her warrior site. I think I will still use the Bodyrock 30 challenge to start though; there is something about Z that "clicks" with me.

Anyone tried other types of similar routine? I need to up my cardio big time and love the bodyrocker 12 mins design. Strength wise I am good especially being toned from Pilates and (once a week, more coming) TRX.

Thanks everyone!!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Another one here. I do bodyrock and just did my first zwow the other day. I normally only do 2-3x a week. I also walk and jog. I've still got 50lbs to lose so i'm not skinny and doing it. I do modifications for some things and only have the timer. I will also make up my own from the exercises and do one that way. I really enjoy the quick and hard workouts. I get bored easily so it's nice to have endless possibilties to choose from.
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    Options
  • silvercolibri83
    Options
    I love Zuzana Light on youtube. I like training with my body weight without using many equipment's, followed body rock.tv before but they started using loads of equipment and I don't want to buy lots of stuff. I like Zuzanas workouts but I was wondering if doing the exercises once a day is enough?
    is the 15 mins a day enough to see results?
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I do both bodyrock and ZWOW, and since I started 3 months ago, I've definitely seen results. My abs are more defined and my thighs have gotten noticeably thinner. I'm wearing shorts I haven't worn in 2 years. Much more noticeable results than my previous working out routines of cardio w/ strength classes here and there.

Someone even asked what I do to workout since they noticed I had some arm muscles :)
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I use it for cardio...that Mr. T guy cracks me up...but you sweat your *kitten* off lol
  • Hiner76
    Hiner76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I have been doing body rock on and off for a year, and I can say that zuzana's workouts leave me more sore than lisa's workouts. Now that zuzana has more of a decent website I'm sticking with her and leaving bodyrock

http://zuzkalight.com
  • reginamazing
    reginamazing Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site, and it looks amazing, but the workouts are generally wayyyyyyy too difficult for me. I wish there were beginner workouts on there; I like progressing up, not starting out with something really hard. that's something i'll do 1 time and then quit out of spite.

I generally stick to running. I like running. I just wish there was another workout regime I could add to it that I could stick to as well as running. Haven't found one yet.
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site, and it looks amazing, but the workouts are generally wayyyyyyy too difficult for me. I wish there were beginner workouts on there; I like progressing up, not starting out with something really hard. that's something i'll do 1 time and then quit out of spite.

I generally stick to running. I like running. I just wish there was another workout regime I could add to it that I could stick to as well as running. Haven't found one yet.

They actually just updated the website and now have 2 videos. One is just going through the workout at the "intermediate" level. Then below it (most of the time) is a video guide for each exercise and they explain how you can do a beginner's workout and advanced. Very helpful.

I've been doing Bodyrock off and on for a month or so. Love it for when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to go to the gym.
  • Anusual
    Options
    I am just going to start exercising and I need to lose tons of weight. I am feeling super motivated right now and someone siggested bodyrock. I cannot find videos for starters. Can someone help? Either bodyrock or zwow beginner videos please? Also, any tips and suggestions for beginners will be most appreciated. Thanks guys!