• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S3!!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I recently bought an SIII.....

I'm officially in love with it. I also love that i can copy and paste my itunes songs to the phone's music player. Awesome.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    iPhone is overpriced for its dated software and hardware. They haven't kept up with the competition and charge for apps that are are free elsewhere.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    S3 S3 S3 S3 S3 S3 S3 S3 S3 S3 S3 S3 S3!
  • laurmacdougall
    laurmacdougall Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S3! Amazing phone and well Apple sucks :)
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE my iphone. I have the 4s( I wouldn't upgrade to the 5) but it seems as if they are never going to make it better...because the 5 well..just plain sucks..pretty much the same as the 4s! so I would get the galaxy...was thinking even next time my contract is up trying something new.
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    I just got an iPhone 5. It's okay. Besides the screen being clearer and larger than the 4s, I don't find it to be that great. It didn't help that after I received the phone in the mail, I had to take it back to the Verizon store. It had a dent on the side and it was not working properly. I like Apple products but have not had too good of luck with them. I had a new MacBook Air crash, and the new iMac I just got for work, started screwing up a couple of weeks after I got it.
  • orangecrush92
    orangecrush92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just switched from the iphone to the Galaxy, and I don't regret a minute of it. I love the phone. I was worried about switching from iOs to Android since I had an iphone for the last three years and I swore by it, but Andriod is impressive. Besides I spent less for the same phone, if not a better one. Amazing how expensive the Apple logo makes things!
  • Kearsed
    Kearsed Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What is everyones thoughts on the new Nokia Lumia 920?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Iphone is ok for those who are technologically challenged...older people, children etc...
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Galaxy, here...you should also check the coverage. We have better coverage where I live than the IPhone peeps. When my brother and I talk on the phone (me, galaxy and him Iphone) his coverage drops him quite often. He's even commented that it's very annoying that he drops calls all the time. On the other hand, the only calls I've lost are his (from his end of the line). My screen is also bigger than his if that makes any difference.
  • My Galaxy SIII is the first smartphone that I have ever owned. I went from a phone-with-actual-buttons-that-makes-calls-and-sends-texts-and-that's-it to this and ohhhh gosh, I love my Galaxy. My roommate has an iPhone. I used to play with it a lot before I had my phone and I still play with it sometimes but it's weird and it's sooo tiny -- I've started calling it "Little Nugget" because that's what it feels like now. The entire phone is the same size as my phone's screen. But yeah, I'm a Galaxy fan.

(Plus, my roommate is obsessed with Apple, and I will do anything to never own an Apple product so I can keep saying that I hate Apple just to spite her ;) I don't really hate it or have any opinion at all on it, but it's fun to say that I do to a diehard Apple fan.)
  • TigerBlood72
    TigerBlood72 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My wife has S3 and it's an awesome phone, I just got a HTC DNA - and love it! Go with DNA!
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Yes, Galaxy S III is this much better. I have it, and Im really satysfied.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Love my SG3!!! Someone very cute convinced me it was the phone I needed :P
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I spent ages trying to decide which to choose from, I read so many reviews, spoke to friends who had the 5 or the S3.....after a lot of thought I went for the..........S3........................IT IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I had the iphone 3 gs. Then I switched to a different provider, credomobile, and they do not carry the iphone. So i started off with a simple phone and last month I got a samsung galaxy 2, and I love it! I like it much more than the iphone I had. Granted that was a few models ago, but from what I remember of the iphone I like the galaxy more. And i'm not someone who is only for apple products or totally against them. I have a two apple computers and I prefer them over pc's. But as for cell phones, I really like the android specifically the galaxy 2 more.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I just got the iPhone 4 back in June and I love it. I have no feelings one way or the other towards Apple products. I have the first generation iPad and I absolutely love it and the iPhone is like an extension of it except I can make phone calls. If I were to get a laptop I'd get a Mac because windows is horrible. Also I got the iPhone because I develop mobile apps and at the time Apple was the only platform I was able to develop for.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Galaxy. I have III mini and i love it
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    <----Galaxy girl :)