Make the night before: tortilla with scrambled egg and cheese
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    cold pizza
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thomas bagel thins. These are delicious. I like the cinnamon raisin ones and they have limited edition ones out called pumpkin spice :P Plus, they have only 110 calories.
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    I make a big crockpot of this and put it in the fridge. Take out 1 cup each morning and heat for 1 minute. Yummy hot breakfast and quick.

http://www.cookingwithjax.com/2011/01/apple-pie-breakfast.html

My only modification to this recipe is that I cook it with the cinnamon to give it an extra yummy flavor :-)
  • lraeker
    Options
    protein soothies are easy to make and you can eat them in the car. They are very delicious with so many combinations of fruits and veggies you can use such as beets, strawberries, banana's, spinach. the combination is endless.
  • triliana
    triliana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a piece of toast with cream cheese on it. 168 calories there. I also microwave water for 1.5 minutes and drop a tea bag of green tea in, let it steep 2 minutes, and drink, maybe adding Truvia or maybe not. This keeps me full until lunch. Add a fruit or a piece of Canadian bacon if you want to feel a bit fuller (my breakfasts are always vegetarian).
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    bump
  • boobeey
    boobeey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    special K bars are pretty good they also have a secial K shake thats good on the go,oatmeal is quick and easy breakfast all fruits too
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ashleew1117
    Options
    Jimmy Dean Breakfast Delights.
    Canadian Bacon is 210 calories.
    sausage is 250 calories.

Put one in the fridge the night before let it thaw out and then pop it in the microwave! (;
    I eat them in the car on my way to school (:
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I have a few go tos for breakfast. I eat at work so the night before I pack my breakfast, lunch, and two snacks before bed.

Cold high fber cereal with almond or coconut milk. They sell small 1/2 c rubbermaid containers that are perfect for the almond milk and the cereal goes into a container big enough to add the milk.

We have a microwave so I'll make some Irish oatmeal with nuts the night before and heat it up at work.

1/2 Container of yogurt and half a cup of granola. I put the yogurt in one of the 1/2 c containers and the granola in the bigger container.

I preplan my calories so if f I have more calories for that day I whip up 3 fluffy homemade biscuits and buy some Johnsonville breakfast patties. Then put half a slice of cheese between them. (This is my favorite!) One biscuit sandwich for the next 3 days.
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    cofee and a donut works all the time
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    egg beaters:heart:

spray bowl add 1/2 cup microwave 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Slide out of bowl and on to toast or english muffin.

Instant oat meal put in to go mug. Eat at red lights.:smile:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Frittata

Quiche

Protein bars/muffins (homemade)

Hardboiled eggs w/ bacon, sausage, or even a slice of toast

Smoothie/protein shake

Yogurt w/ nuts and whole grain cereal or fruit

Overnight oats

A couple ounces of cheese and some nuts

Cup of milk, piece of fruit, and leftover protein from dinner
  • thehealthfitress
    thehealthfitress Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If I'm in a rush or just really tired I'll have bran cereal with unsweetened vanilla milk.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    In about 4 min I toast a light English muffin, cook egg beaters in a bowl in the microwave add 2 slices of 97% fat free ham and about a table spoon of shredded low fat cheese and you have a 150 cal delish breakfast. I usually make 2 and eat one before work and one to heat up for a mid morning snack.
  • Tinalynnm
    Options
    go to skinnyrecipes.com and look at the recipe for Caramelized Onion, Red Pepper and Zucchini Frittata, I make this on the weekend and have it for 4 breakfast, delicious either hot or cold.....enjoy!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Egg Muffins! Two of these on the way to your workout

scrambled-egg-muffins.jpg

http://personalfitcoach.com/healthy-recipe-easy-egg-muffins/