60 lbs down in 8 months

Options
13»

Replies

• ItsBeenSwell
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the wonderful, motivational words! We all have those rough days when it almost seems like the work you're doing is for naught. I am so freakin' happy that I found this amazing and supportive community so that I know I'm not going it alone.
    Keep up the great work and positive attitudes :D
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Don't be hard on yourself, 60lbs is no small feat. It's not a race and all that really matters is that you keep moving forward because each small step or positive choice you make brings you closer to the finish line.
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look like you are doing great! I have definitely had those days and it's hard to break out of that funk. Just keep reminding yourself how far you have come. It can get overwhelming thinking of what is left. You will get there, maybe not as fast as you'd like (I had no idea it would take so long!!) but you WILL get there. Keep it up pretty lady!
  • Alishalwarren
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You look amazing now, Imagine if you continue!?!
  • tat2dzombiegirl
    tat2dzombiegirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! You look great! 60lbs in 8 months is incredible! :)
  • mhoup
    mhoup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job and look really good!!! You look great and are much healthier!! Try not to let the scale define you, your weight is the least interesting thing about you!!! ( my mantra...feel free to use it!!!!!)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    awesome job on the 60 pounds and in only 8 months and yah we can see the difference, your face looks thinner...great job keep it up
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    You look GREAT in your current pictures, I would NEVER have guessed you at 270! You DO carry it very well! You have worked so hard, you can't give up now. The less you have to lose the harder it will get...but stick in there, you are so worth it!! Great job so far!
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you look so beautiful!! i'm struggling right now too and your pics are very encouraging! keep up the great work!
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    fantastic transformation so far! you look stunning - you're going to look like a model soon!
  • danceyourpantsoff
    Options
    You look fantastic! And I am so happy to see a success story post by a fellow tall woman! (I'm 5'11"!)
  • anticrombieval87
    Options
    just wanted to say, 60 lbs is amazing and it is very encouraging for those of us just starting out. you look amazing, and i am proud of you, keep up the good work.. keep calm and carry on, think of how it will feel to hit goals of 250, and 199, ect. thats my niggest thing, i have lost 10 lbs so far and im so excited to see the scale hit 299, 275, 250, 225, then 199. it motivates me soooooo much to see peoples stories that have reached the goals that i am also trying to reach, so i will sum this up and say congrats on the goals you have reached and good luck on all of your future goals. just keep thinking about why you are doing this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!