101 lost - 99 to go (pics)

Options

Replies

• joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, simply amazing...Happy Birthday enjoy your day.
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!! I admire your hard work and dedication! Great job!

Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job, congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    What strikes me the most is the happiness in your eyes!!!

One day I am getting that program where I can edit a picture so I can put the faces side by side. It just makes me feel so happy for your happiness (:tongue: if that makes sense)

Good job on all your hard work:flowerforyou:
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    happy birthday! ... and congrats!
  • GRINWITHIN
    GRINWITHIN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WTG
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!! YOU LOOK SO AMAZING AND YOU ARE DOING IT THE HEALTHY WAY!! Good for you and keep up the good work! I'm going to friend request you as I have 82 more lbs to lose and can use all the mfp friend I can get!!
    I'm so happy for you and Happy Birthday!!
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    Fabulous! So proud of your acheivement and I know that you are too. Keep up the awesome work and you will be there before you know it! Merry Christmas.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up what you are doing. It is obvious that it is working for you!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :wink: What a fantastic journey you have been on ,,,,And you must be proud of your success .
    Please keep us updated .... Happy Birthday ..and many more to come .:flowerforyou:
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Wow - fabulous job. I have no doubt you will reach your goal. Thanks for posting as this is a true inspiration
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Amazing job what a difference. You'll get to your goal!!!
  • Wyiauta
    Options
    Great job. Stay motivated.
  • josyjozy
    josyjozy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just looking at your face, you can see how much happier you are. That is the focus, you look awesome, and very inspiring. Stay happy and keep on keeping on!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thanks you for sharing your success and your wise words. Commitment, exercise and sticking to your calorie counting has resulted in great rewards, you look great, good luck with the rest of your weight loss. And Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    WOW!
    Great progress!
    as you can see everyone is so proud/happy for you for achieving everything you have done and been through.

Keep it up!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    that is a wonderful loss!! Very inspirational. You look much happier. Here's where the fun begins though. You will start to see numbers and sizes that you thought were lost. Enjoy this.. it is awesome!!
    Great work!!
  • WasabiLobby
    Options
    So awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!