Options
    I bet it was a bad movie.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO!! "her" topic is getting much more responces
  • Enkibean
    Options
    This thread is so full of win it's making my head hurt.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I see what you did here.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    after 3 dates everybody should be putting out :laugh:
  • BrokenButterfly
    Options
    I love you.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO!! "her" topic is getting much more responces

Would you be surprised to know that THIS thread will be the one thats gonna get yanked?
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hilarious :D However, they are taking her much more seriously... is it a gender thing? :laugh:
  • matthew8387
    Options
    WOW you even paid for the popcorn!! big spender

anyways this is hilarious lol
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Young sir, doth not the 3rd date rule apply?

Thou shall not give up the p*ssy prior to this or risk application of the Scarlet letter to thy forehead!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I don't know which country you are from but where I am from "putting out" as you put is because someone has bought you something is called prostitution. Maybe she has some respect for herself and doesn't just sleep with someone at the drop of a hat. Yes, I most probably am a prude but why the hell would you want to sleep with a virtual stranger!
  • taunto
    Options
    Hilarious :D However, they are taking her much more seriously... is it a gender thing? :laugh:

There is no joking about lack of putting out!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Lmao I was waiting for this
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You went on a 2nd date when she didn't deliver on the first......school boy error!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Come on! Everyone knows that date #3 is when the sex happens! Just try to keep your expenses low until then. Hi taunto!
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just saw another blog with the same exact scenario except the topic was " Should I keep dating this guy? (cheap). Was the other post referring to you?
  • taunto
    Options
    hi MiloBloom83

Dude, I'm already skipping breakfast and dinner, don't take away my lunch too :(
  • Amanda82691
    Amanda82691 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    She is 25 and we seem to get along great.

Date 1: We had 2 drinks I paid. She didn't put out

Date 2: Watched movie (I payed), even the popcorn. After movie went to restaurant, she had like a 7 dollar plate, bill came and I paid for everything. she asked if I wanted her to pay, I said no. Still she didn't put out :(

Since this is date 2, is it too soon for her to start making me pay without putting out?

The reason you pay for dates for a lady should never be just for her to put out. You should do it out of respect and apparently she has some respect for herself for not yet sleeping with you and respect for you for offering to pick up the tab on the second date. In my opinion she should be dating you.
  • dbevisjr
    dbevisjr Posts: 183
    Options
    Next time take 2 to the movies. If one doesn't give it up maybe the other will. Plus, a little healthy competition sometimes pushes people to try harder so who knows, you might get them started trying to prove who's stuff is best.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    U ARE THE MAN!! So if u ended up married in the future, that means she's responsible for half the mortgage I take it? Son, u need skills!
This discussion has been closed.