• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    18 oz is the coffee limit per day. =)

HAHAHA, my first cup is 20 oz. and that is never enough
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    When your hand is shaking too hard to pour another cup w/o spilling...then it's time to stop.
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    there is no such thing as too much coffee. Well unless you bounce through the rough that may be an accurate measure of too much coffee.
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    250px-Coffee.gif

This^^^^^^^^^^ NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH

LOL!
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    No such thing as to much coffee...
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I drink about 3/4 of a pot a day. lol I don't know if that's necessarily good or bad.
    I feel I should not drink that much... so sometimes I alternate half caff and reg caff. All in all, I love my coffee. I'm going to drink it.

I can say I do not drink as much water as I should because I'm drinking coffee instead.
    I can also say that if I didn't have my coffee, I'd be a really pissed off person.
    :smile:
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Too much for what effect? It will vary from person to person, what else you eat or drink or do and the timing. The half life of caffeine is six hours, which means after twelve hours you still have a quarter of the initial 'dose' in your system. I find two shots subtly affects the quality of my sleep for many hours but YMMV.

In moderation coffee can help boost workouts and supplies antioxidants, higher amounts can disturb the quality of the sleep, messes with blood sugar control and pushes the blood pressure up. Most foods/ drinks with health benefits should be eaten or drunk in moderation, within a diet that contains a wide variety of other healthy foods or drinks.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've often wondered whether I could get it drip fed and cut out the middle process. THAT might be a bit much however.
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    If coffee were bad for you we would have no Navy
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Too much for what effect? It will vary from person to person, what else you eat or drink or do and the timing. The half life of caffeine is six hours, which means after twelve hours you still have a quarter of the initial 'dose' in your system. I find two shots subtly affects the quality of my sleep for many hours but YMMV.

In moderation coffee can help boost workouts and supplies antioxidants, higher amounts can disturb the quality of the sleep, messes with blood sugar control and pushes the blood pressure up. Most foods/ drinks with health benefits should be eaten or drunk in moderation, within a diet that contains a wide variety of other healthy foods or drinks.

thanks and yes...i agree.

.my BP has always been great.. so as long as im not feeling any negative effects atm..i should be fine.. and seeing so many others drinking a good bit more than I do, makes me feel better.lol
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    There is early evidence that it actually has long term health benefits. Avoid decaffienated stuff as the process to make it so is not healthy I've heard. Any amount that does not leave you jittery or with stomach problems is great.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    You can never have too much coffee.

Ever.
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    There is no too much coffee, anyone who says otherwise is percolating a hot batch of LIES!

(I love coffee so much I have a coffee tattoo, it was my first tattoo when I was 18 and its still my favorite.)
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Avoid decaffienated stuff as the process to make it so is not healthy I've heard.
    Which process would that be? There are many.
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Life is short, stay awake, drink coffee.
  • jessiepee
    Options
    Coffee is the best, you can never get enough.
    Well, yes you can, but still.
    It's great! Yum.
  • tashapoop
    Options
    I drink coffee all the time, and I take caffeine pills, and look at me! A little hyper at times but coffee is G. :love: :heart: :drinker: :love: :blushing:
  • tashapoop
    Options
    It's great! Yum.
  • tashapoop
    Options
    It's great! Yum.