If I gave you bacon would you eat it?

Options

Replies

• BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yep. Had 2.5 pieces today. Bacon Good. No Bacon, Bad.
    What did you do with the other half of the third piece? YOU BETTER NOT HAVE WASTED IT
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Only if it is Halal Bacon

:huh: There's Halal bacon??
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love bacon.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    spread_cupdetail.jpg

Of course. I only eat my salad from bacon bowls.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    No, no bacon for me. I prefer foods i don't have to pay for twice. The first payment to the bacon seller is the easy one, it's the lipitor and cardiologist payments later on that i just don't want to pay for.

But if we don't to the doctor then they won't have a job and that's not good for the economy. Gotta think sometimes ;)
    Ah, yes, i should be a good little American and sacrifice my health for the good of the sacred economy, maybe i'll go back to meat and dairy.

Actually, looking around this thread, i think the cardiologists of America will be having many customers, so i'll spend my money on another segment of the economy, like local farmer's markets.
    You can't even lighten up in a thread that is meant to be fun..........you are the poster child for Orthorexia nervosa, seriously seek some professional help, seriously dude.
  • CarlyDawn77
    Options
    I actually hate bacon. Yeah, go ahead..call me a freak. haha
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    No, no bacon for me. I prefer foods i don't have to pay for twice. The first payment to the bacon seller is the easy one, it's the lipitor and cardiologist payments later on that i just don't want to pay for.

But if we don't to the doctor then they won't have a job and that's not good for the economy. Gotta think sometimes ;)
    Ah, yes, i should be a good little American and sacrifice my health for the good of the sacred economy, maybe i'll go back to meat and dairy.

Actually, looking around this thread, i think the cardiologists of America will be having many customers, so i'll spend my money on another segment of the economy, like local farmer's markets.
    You can't even lighten up in a thread that is meant to be fun..........you are the poster child for Orthorexia nervosa, seriously seek some professional help, seriously dude.

Orthorexia Nervosa..... I heard a bacon grease enema clears that right up!
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    roses-are-red-poems-are-hard-bacon.jpg

Yeah, what they said. :3
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Duh, I'll eat the bacon.
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yes. Mmm bacon.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Nope. Only because i'm a vegetarian. :laugh:
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    samgyupsal.jpg

Korean pork belly anyone?
  • Lacebopp
    Lacebopp Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon
    YUMMY!!!!!
    And, NO CARBS!!!!! LOL
  • cjfitnessme
    cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    As long as its part of the breakfast with you;)
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Yep. Had 2.5 pieces today. Bacon Good. No Bacon, Bad.
    What did you do with the other half of the third piece? YOU BETTER NOT HAVE WASTED IT

Sorry, should have clarified! 1/2 piece was left over from my kid who ate the other half. I would never waste bacon. Bacon is sacred. Bacon is divine. Bacon will not be dishonored or in any way disrespected in my home. :drinker:
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Heck yea...I'll make it fit into my day ;)
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hell Yeah, I love bacon.
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Is it turkey bacon?

If so, yes.

I am with you. If its turkey bacon yes if not then no. Just can't eat regular bacon anymore.
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options

Yes, yes, because we are all EXACTLY the same with regards to our bodies response to EVERYTHING. And the corn growers association is apparently exactly right that corn sugar is exactly the same as cane sugar, the fact that one could kill me and one will not is largely irrelevant ;)

But if you are too concerned, stick with the locally processed, farmer's market, organic free range center cut bacon :)
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    nope.