What is your favorite place to visit?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on going away to Canada to see my sister as an end of year treat before I go off and start doing my own thing.
    I don't know if you're from the UK or into Shakespeare but my personal favourite place to visit is Stratford -Upon- Avon because everything is so closely linked to the theatre and the culture. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I love it to pieces :3
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Englewood, FL. I know, doesn't sound too exciting, but I love fishing in the bay, and the gulf is so beautiful and relaxing.
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Really anywhere in Northern MIchigan; but Sleeping Bear Dunes and the Leelanau Peninsula (Also in Northern Michigan) are some of my absolutely favorite places. It's a gorgeous area...not to mention Wine Country! Lots of cute little vineyards with wine that was better than expected!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Des Moines, Iowa...seriously. It is a little gem in the middle of the country....

:huh:
    Ok, even I can not keep a straight face on this....But we do have good bacon....
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Des Moines, Iowa...seriously. It is a little gem in the middle of the country....

Ok, even I can not keep a straight face on this....But we do have good bacon....
    You have Rube's Steakhouse! :love:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Englewood, FL. I know, doesn't sound too exciting, but I love fishing in the bay, and the gulf is so beautiful and relaxing.

I love saltwater fishing and the beach.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

You have Rube's Steakhouse! :love:

yes, that is a big bonus.
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    the bathroom
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    San Diego: Watching the Greenbay Packers in the Super Bowl!!

Green Bay Wisconsin: First trip to Lambeau Filed

Maui HI
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I make that trip quite a bit!!! lol
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    the bathroom
    :love:
  • caseycole1
    caseycole1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My favorite places I have traveled so far:

Macchu Pichu (Peru)
    Cusco (Peru)
    Galapagos Islands (Ecuador)
    The Amazon (Ecuador)
    The Corn Islands (Nicaraqua)
    Tikal (Guatemala)
    Antiqua (Guatemala)

I have never used a travel agent. I have always made my own arraingements. I travel 17-20 days per vacation. If any of these places interest you, I would be more than happy to share my hotel information/itinerary.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    the bathroom

Your shoe prints in the garden outside my window suggest otherwise.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhh I cant remember it now............. wtf was the name of that place I always wanna go??? OH yeah - ALL THE PLACES.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    the bathroom
    Your shoe prints in the garden outside my window suggest otherwise.
    Guilty as charged.
  • headoverhills
    Options
    Luzerne and especially Lugano, Switzerland, are my favourites so far. At the end of June, the surrounding mountains were still snow-capped but there are palm trees on the shore of Lake Lugano. Simply spectacular!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Leaning towards visiting Rome and Venice in 2013
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Iceland is bloody awesome if you like nature, the nightlife in Reykjavik is bonkers too.

Catch it at the right time and get a sighting of the Northern Lights.

I also enjoyed Istanbul for the East/West mixture and have just come back from Melbourne, Australia which was really friendly and lively.

Top of the list for me is Galway, Ireland though ... Something about that area that is magical. The weather is all over the place (like Melbourne ;)) but even so, it's the vibe, man ...