I need friends for encouragement

Options
Hi, I am 17 years old and I weigh 222 pounds. Not only do I weight that much, but I have a huge hump below my neck. It's there because I weigh so much. I'm in constant pain every day because of my large hump, even now as I am typing this. I am not losing weight just for a passing fancy, I need to lose weight for my health. I would really like it if I could meet some people on here who could guide me, and maybe give me a few tips on what works for them. Thanks. :)

Replies

• cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can do it just take each day and if you have a set back tomorrow is a new day. If you want support friend me.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Hi, I am 17 years old...
    Quoted for... proof.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Check sparkteens.com, child. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friend me too!
  • larosita57
    larosita57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have a bad feeling you may soon be told that you are "too young" for this site, per the other poster's report. I don't think you're a child - you're a smart young lady looking for some help with your goals. You can add me as a friend, if you like :)
  • Hanierose321
    Options
    I'm really here to lose weight sir. I need to. And this website really helps me. So please don't be rude.
  • 88Genesee
    88Genesee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Friend me. We can all use support
  • Hanierose321
    Options
    I am such a spaz. I'm actually 18. I had a recent birthday on the 20th. My parents and I forgot again, so I still feel like 17. But I am 18, so they can't delete me. lol
  • lamcnutt
    Options
    friend me.................. ;)
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I'm really here to lose weight sir. I need to. And this website really helps me. So please don't be rude.
    By the legal definition, you are indeed a child. It's not a putdown. Also, you had to have provided false info to register, claiming to be an adult. There is a reason the site prohibits minors from using it, and you should respect it.

I was nice enough to offer an alternative, designed for minors: sparkteens.com.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I am such a spaz. I'm actually 18. I had a recent birthday on the 20th. My parents and I forgot again, so I still feel like 17. But I am 18, so they can't delete me. lol
    Oh so clever. :laugh: :huh:
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    check this forum on another web, the guy called Jason is actually really good and his stuff works for real without any BS. also he has his own youtube channel and facebook page called IceCreamFitness take a look at them and u will learn alot for sure

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148036063
  • Hanierose321
    Options
    People usually don't call me clever. Thanks for the compliment.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

rightttttttt

sounds legit
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    People usually don't call me clever. Thanks for the compliment.

I wonder why.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    He's not being rude. It violates the TOS of this site to be under the age of 18. This site is for adults. He was *trying* to be genuinely helpful by recommending sparkteens.com

And I don't believe for two seconds that you made a typo.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    friend me.................. ;)

That actually comes off as a little pervy!

Oh, and good luck on sparkteens.com OP!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    He's not being rude. It violates the TOS of this site to be under the age of 18. This site is for adults. He was *trying* to be genuinely helpful by recommending sparkteens.com

And I don't believe for two seconds that you made a typo.

She didnt make a typo...she and her parents "forgot" she had a birthday.
    sheesh Lea!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Yep. Everyone forgets when they turn 18...not as though they waited an entire adolescence for it or anything.

Wait, I think I saw this one. 16 Candles, right?
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kamal from Mumbai, India. Feel free to add me. :)