124»

Replies

• DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    how much do you think i weight ???
  • jayrock89
    Options
    I think it's because of my physique, but people always guess 185-190, and I'm only 170-175.
  • dhv5688
    dhv5688 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    People always guess I weigh around 175, but I actually weigh around 210. Its' okay though, at least it's like a compliment, right?
    However, I am working super hard to change my actual weight :)
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    For some reason, everyone guesses my weight in bananas but most people guess that I weigh between 600 and 650 bananas which is pretty close!
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    People usually guess me about 15lbs heavier than I am.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    They thought I was 50kg (110) but truth is I'm 54kg (120)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Nobody has ever tried to guess mine.. have a go .. no peaking at the answers. :smile:

If you are average height (5'4" ish), I would guess 135-140 because you look similar to me. If you are tall or short I'd guess more or less. OP you must be VERY muscly and muscly guys always are heavier than I think they would be. I don't think I've ever had anyone guess my weight, although when I told one guy my real weight (in high school, I was 130), he looked horrified and then said it wasn't that much "compared to say the mass of the earth"! Charming.
  • tiregirl82
    Options
    I'm in a weight loss competition at work and someone thought I weighed around 25 lbs less than I do right now! I told them that was my goal weight, LOL! :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    People definitely underestimate but that's because I'm so tall. My weight is distributed over a bigger space, and it also makes me look thinner than I actually am.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I was talking to my ex boyfriend the other day telling him I go to gym and dieting. He was like "but you're 120 or so, don't need to lose weight".
    I love him :)
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    This happened to me today at the doctor's office. She put the scale where she thought I was and I said, um, no...add 50 lbs...thank goodness I look smaller, not bigger!
  • supernaturalfan_91
    Options
    People say I weigh around 160 or 170 and honestly i weigh 230... Makes me push harder!
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    No one's asked me or guessed in a while, but when I was obese nobody thought so and underguessed a lot (like 170 when I weighed 200) I have a lot of muscle though, currently I have an overweight BMI but normal BF% so...yeah
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    So, everyone here says people guess lower than what they weigh! Three things are possible:

1) Everyone carries their weight well
    2) People tend to aim low when guessing others' weights in a culture where overestimating someone's weight to their face would be extremely hurtful
    3) Only people who look thinner than they are are keen to post in this topic.

Hmmmm...

4. All of the above

Lol I also get the "There's no way you weigh(ed) that much!" at both high weight (165) and now (130ish).