Looking for dedicated members to join short challenges

Options

Replies

• hmbrandon
    Options
    How are we doing today, challengers? Had class today but packed myself a nice lunch, with about 500 calories left for the day.
  • babyblooink
    babyblooink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Although this is going to be pretty hard!

Height 5'4.5"
    Starting weight: 130 lbs
    Current Weight: 129 lbs
    Goal Weight: 125 lbs
    Ultimate Goal: 120 lbs
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This week is hard, but it's somethign I really need to pay attention to. Like you, I find myself out and about working and school both full time and rely on grilled chicken sandwhiches way too often.

Height: 5'11''
    Starting weight: 307
    Current weight: 270
    Goal weight: 180
    ultimate goal: ??? My ultimate goal is more to be 20% or less BF rather than a scale goal.
  • hmbrandon
    Options
    I love the short term challenge idea. Please friend me so I can be part of more after this. I shouldn't have too much trouble with this one. We live 20 miles from the nearest fast food place and I rarely go out but with Christmas shopping I will be out more.
    Height: 5 ft 2"
    Starting weight: 200ish lbs.
    Current weight: 169.5
    Goal weight: 120
    ultimate goal: 115

Added!
  • justjulieann
    justjulieann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in doing these short challenges as well. My stats:

Height: 5'6"
    Starting Weight: 276.6
    Current Weight: 245.6
    Goal Weight: 180
    Ultimate Goal: 160

Please add me too!
  • leishamaree
    leishamaree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love challenges! I am new to the boards, but not new to weight loss haha!

I am 5'8"
    SW 238
    CW 182
    1st goal 163
    Happy Goal 158
    Ultimate Goal 154
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Leveled off recently, in middle of Insanity and will finish in beginning of January, I looking to find people who will commit to losing weight in December instead of making the big promise that that's what they're going to do when the new year hits. I plan on trying to lose about 6 lbs this month.
  • Cassie4555
    Options
    I'm in it to Win It!!! Would love to to mini challenges for the month of December

Height: 5'6.5''
    Start Weight: 223.4
    Current Weight: 200
    Goal Weight: 180
    Ultimate Goal: 150
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How are we doing today, challengers? Had class today but packed myself a nice lunch, with about 500 calories left for the day.

Did okay! Was planning on going home for lunch, but it was such a crazy day at the office that I literally had 10 minutes to grab something. Luckily there's a Kroger RIGHT behind my office building - so I popped in and grabbed some soup and some apple slices/caramel, got back to the office and heated it up later while I snacked on my selections. Then found a recipe online I wanted to try and stopped back in Kroger post-work to grab ingredients. Came home to cook dinner and use my wok. Pretty stoked - first time I've cooked in awhile and first time I used my wok (although I did burn the @$#%@ out of my fingers checking the temperature - stupid me). :o)
  • hmbrandon
    Options
    Welcome! Tomorrow is day 2! Stay strong! Took all my will-power to not stop on my way home today!
  • hmbrandon
    Options

Did okay! Was planning on going home for lunch, but it was such a crazy day at the office that I literally had 10 minutes to grab something. Luckily there's a Kroger RIGHT behind my office building - so I popped in and grabbed some soup and some apple slices/caramel, got back to the office and heated it up later while I snacked on my selections. Then found a recipe online I wanted to try and stopped back in Kroger post-work to grab ingredients. Came home to cook dinner and use my wok. Pretty stoked - first time I've cooked in awhile and first time I used my wok (although I did burn the @$#%@ out of my fingers checking the temperature - stupid me). :o)

Great job, Buckey! Watch those fingers!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    no fast food for me..unless you count the deer I hit but then again I guess she wasn't quite fast enough! lol
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    my boys came home w/ fevers and the sinus infection that I have been battling last week. No Scouts meeting for us. had leftover pizza.
  • legalporter
    legalporter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I'm 5'7"
    CW - 144
    GW-135

I don't usually eat fast food - except Taco Bell. Love their bean burritos and they are somewhat "healthy" except the white-flour tortillas. At least there is a lot of fiber in them. No Taco Bell for me this week!

Good luck all!!
  • elysewagner
    Options
    I am in!! Hard for me too when there is stuff going on with kids and running to get all that done in the evenings! So for me it will be no concession stand food! Ah!!

Starting wt. 190
    Current Weight 181

Goal Weight 165

Ultimate Goal 150!!!
  • hmbrandon
    Options
    Day 2, challengers! Stay strong when you pass those drive thrus!
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'll send the friend request... I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I've been looking for a way to change things up.... i hit another plateau. :grumble:

Height: 5'8"
    SW: 195
    CW: 179
    GW: 160
    UGW: whatever gets me back into the jeans my husband loves.... :blushing:
  • jkoot
    jkoot Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm up for anything to keep me focused and motivated!

Height: 5'2"
    Starting Weight: 195
    Current Weight: 190
    Goal Weight for Boxing Day (leaving for MEXICO!): 183
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150

I'm a third year university student and this week I have 2 final essays due and 2 final exams, so I won't be leaving the house much. However my goal for the rest of the week is to make real meals while I'm at home. No more of my quick 500 calorie personal pizzas I got from Costco, and really need to stop sneaking indulging in comfort foods which will be hard while I'm pulling all nighters!

Feel free to add me and we can help keep each other on track and motivated :)

Jodi
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    it is Tuesday and I have avoided FAST FOOD so far! I am so proud of me!
  • Tamefearnua
    Options
    No fast food for me, just slow food, well they took 5 hours to cook, yes I made some Christmas puddings and of course like any good cook I had to taste some, just a little.
    Anyone want the receipe ?