Tall ladies, share your goal weight

Options
1235»

Replies

• sheri555
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my goal weight is between 150-160 lbs. I have like 45-55 lbs to go. I haven't weighed that much since I was like 16, and honestly there are times when I question whether or not it's even possible, but that's my goal. I'm not looking for skinny so much as fit and strong.
  • sprinkels29
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal is 140.

^^^^ I'm 5'8 almost 5'9. I would like to be healthy though, I'm lifting so I would be fine at even 145# if i was cut/healthy looking! :)
  • Denlom
    Denlom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, currently 243. I'm lookinng to get to 190. Always looking for friends and motivaters.
  • Eshathediva
    Options
    I'M 5'9 1/2" AND CW IS 160. GW IS 150. IT IS TAKING FOREVERRRRRR..THESE LAST 10 WILL HELP ME GET INTO MY DESIRED SIZE 6 PANT. RIGHT NOW IM A 8.
  • e4gin
    e4gin Posts: 1
    Options
    I´m 5'9" and my goal is 134.
  • sashastackhouse
    sashastackhouse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'10"

SW: 183
    CW:179
    GW: 150 (ish)

I will see how I feel when I get to about 160 lbs. It's more about the way clothes fit and muscle definition than a number. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • julialongoria9
    Options
    My current wait is 144 and I am 5'4
    I would like to get down to 130
  • doulanik
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and weigh 191 lbs. My goal weight is 135 but I've been happy at 155 before.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    5'10 and want to get back down to the 125/126 I was until about 10 weeks ago.
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" - my original goal when I started on here was 180. I was fit and healthy then (actually, my body fat was in the healthy range at over 190), but passed that goal fairly easily. I ended up as low as 155(ish), which is right smack-dab in the middle of a "healthy" BMI for my height but was too thin for me personally (more evidence that BMI is a crock) - I was too boney and too pokey-outie.
    So... I gained some weight back. A bit more than I should have, but not terrible.
    Well, here I sit at a little under 175. I am still fit and healthy, but I want to lower my body fat (it was around 20-21% at one point, which is great, but I'd like to do that with a bit more bulk this time). I am thinking low-to-mid 160s is perfect for me.

Honestly, though? I just want to be healthy, no matter what the number on the scale says.
  • gennyturner
    gennyturner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and large framed, goal weight was 170 now at 163 and looking at 155 or 157.
  • submissiveoutlier
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I am looking to be 150 pounds around 68 kilograms. Today is my first day currently I am 214 pounds. I want to be skinny for my health also because its time to stop hiding my low self steem under extra weight. I want to look as pretty as I feel.
  • hmcdonald9288
    Options
    i am 5'10 and my goal weight is 150. I was at 135 and looked great...but after a baby I don't see 135 again. so here I come 150!!! I am a small build though so maybe I can lose more...we shall see...i def. don't want to look sick...just great in a bikini and for my husband of almost 1 year!
  • thelizmcd
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and want to get to 180 to reach a healthy BMI. I'll probably go for more depending on how I look from there. I'm currently 198, so just 18 to go! I've lost 82 lbs since 2010, but kind of hit a wall. I've started HIIT and lifting recently, so hopefully that will help me burn it off!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am 5''8 and I am at 158. My doc told me I shouldn't lose any more weight, that she is happy where I am now. I started at 181. I'm currently trying to maintain weight, while losing fat, and doing more weight training for muscle gain.