I could use some friends who are in their 30's 40's and up

Options

Replies

• 05saleengirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 31, have hypothyroid, which isn't as serious as heart attack, but if left untreated it can get into a whole host of health issues. You can definately suceed here!!!
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You may add me too. I am 53 with about 15 more pounds to lose.
  • CandieCouts
    CandieCouts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and new to this site. I've had it on my phone for awhile and occassionally put in my food intake. I'll do it for a couple days then slack off. I've gained about 100 lbs over the last 7 years and I'm feeling very uncomfortable with myself. I have trouble with loosing weight because I've never really had to before. Now the weight keeps piling on. I'm hoping it will help me to have some friends on here for encouragement. I'm very new to all of this so any help would be appreciated!
  • juiceplusbecky
    juiceplusbecky Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 44, 5 ft 4 in. and 182 pounds. I would like to lose 20 - 35 more pounds depending on how things go (or look :-).

I understand the health problems. I have had high b/p for 18 years, had my thyroid removed 3.5 years ago due to thyroid cancer, and have a strong family history of heart disease . . .

I look forward to having committed, encouraging friends. Join me if you are interested.

Blessings.
  • alan589
    alan589 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello

I am 49 too. Lost 28 lbs on MFP and now weigh less than 200lbs for the first time since 1989.

Feel free to add me. The very best of luck.

Alan
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!! 45 yo and been back to MFP just past the 100 day mark. Anyone looking for support or just a friend feel free to add me.
  • mfdl1
    mfdl1 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi,i am also 39 and new to this site,i have been on many diets and they have not worked,i hope this works for both of us.
  • mfdl1
    Options
    Hi,im new to this,and I would like to keep it up,so we will do it together.
  • mfdl1
    Options
    Hi,any1 from the UK,or am I on my own?need a friend.
  • SLBry6024
    SLBry6024 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you add me
    I am 35 yr old who is on blood thinners because of blood clots.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, 5'4" and weigh 153. I didn't start my weight loss journey with any health problems, and this site definitely helps me keep it that way!!! Feel free to add me.
  • natapillar
    Options
    I just joined up, I'm looking to say goodbye to 55 pounds :-)
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • sholtz79
    sholtz79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I'm 33 and have been at this almost a year now. I'm only down about 16 lbs. but had a slight relapse in the summer. I log daily and am almost always around. You can never had too much support!
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! =)
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request! I'm getting back on my healthy eating and weight loss. its been a struggle but I'm determined to keep going.
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 42 at xmas, 5'7 and am going to lose 28lbs!!
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose weight sensibly because of Health issues.. Would really love to have some older friends who are struggling too so we can support one another :) I am 49 years old and have suffered a Heart Attack due to Coronary spasms and a genetic predisposition I am 5 foot 4 and weigh 176 looking to lose 30 LBs!

Feel free to add me :-) 46 yrs old - 5'4 .. 115 lbs. I'd be very happy to be part of your support team! :-)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi. 47. Add me if you like. All the best to you on your journey regardless. :flowerforyou:
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have recently turned 40 and have just started calorie counting. I have lost weight before with weight watchers and with Paul McKenna but always out it back on.
    Karen
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Hi, I notice you said you were on thinners. I have had a blood clot too. I had a PE in 2008 and found out i have Factor V Leiden which is a thrombophillia.
    After my lung problems I gave up smoking and gained a lot of weight so here I am, looking to loose about 3 stone
    X
    Karen