so...what do I get her for Christmas?

Replies

• zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Give her a date night. If money is no object, offer to buy tickets to the event of her choice, followed by a romantic dinner. If you're on a budget, give her gift certificates for DVDs, pizza and popcorn.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    A handmade macaroni picture frame with a picture of you two in it.. Cheap simple and will probably make her laugh.
  • AngieFlames
    AngieFlames Posts: 61 Member
    A spa day is always a nice idea.... massage, facial, waxing. All of that fun stuff.
    [/quote]

This is a win, win!!! The best gift ever!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    A tandem skydiving jump. Or a kitten/ puppy. No girl can say no to cuddly piles of fur.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    A llama.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    A month supply of rogaine and a gift card to get a Brazilian wax
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    If she has a pinterest account you will learn everything you need to know about her.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Hubs did this for me for Valentine's Day quite a few years ago, but I think it;s appropriate for ANY special day....He wrote 365 things he loved about me on construction paper, then cut each one out and put them in a decorated mason jar with a heart on it that read, "A Year's Worth of Love For You", and I was instructed to read one every day. I still read one every day - such a pick-me-up! Thank God, 13 years later, he still means each one of them...and the feeling is mutual. :smile:
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    FFS Dave! With your FL I can't believe not one person yet has mentioned the best gift ever . . .

Hookers and blow. Duh.

Seriously though, you are there and you two get to be together. For me, that would be the best gift. Keep it simple. Jess will love it no matter what you do.

Love you both. :heart:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    your heart

She clearly already has that....
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    A nerf gun
    She'll be able to tell you if you are annoying her.....

no really, got this for a female friend and she loves it. she's 26
  • the first christmas hubby and I were together I did the 12 days of christmas.

Day 1 was single red rose
    Day 2 was a pair of boixer shorts
    Day 3.. not sure
    Day 4 - 4 matts for the car
    Day 5 - 5 fishing hooks
    Day 6 not sure now
    Day 7 etc
    Day 11 was 11 of our favourite sweets
    Day 12 was 12 bottles of our favourite wine. (christmas day).

I won soooooooooo many brownie points.
  • Hiccup90
    Hiccup90 Posts: 28 Member
    That is a difficult question to answer. As others have said, every one is different. I told my boyfriend what I want because it saves me getting something I don't want. He gave me a price limit and I picked. He has bought me a large Pikachu, Sex and the city boxset and Ghost in the Shell anime.
    For our anniversary he bought me 2 anime films (Eden of the East) and Borderlands 2.
    I'm not the type who gets all gooey over flowers or chocolates or necklaces.

The only people who can answer what she wants is her, you, her family and her close friends. Maybe she was out with her friends and she mentioned she would love something but couldn't afford it. You could surprise her with that.
    Or tell her that her present is anything she wants from a jewelry store and that you will go out with her to get it on the 27th and then you will go to her favorite restaurant for dinner.
  • Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    I don't recommend a treadmill....unless it is specifically discussed beforehand :P
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Your undying love and attention and JUST DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS DAMMIT

Nah, all girls are different! See what she likes :) It's extra special if you make it.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    yodel in the canyon......
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    A llama.

Ha! I love this!

To OP:
    Does she have any favorite expensive Skin Care that she likes? If so, replenish that.

Or

Just take her shopping and let her pick it out and you pay.... if I had a SO, that's what I would want him to do.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    vacuum cleaner

car wash mitt

BBQ cook book

one way ticket to Palookaville
  • Just give her the d.

^^this. ;D

Sweetheart, you don't need to spend a dime on me. You've given me more than I could ever want. No amount of stuff could ever mean to me what you do.

Unless you were thinking a plum crazy purple Hemi Cuda...that I still want. :P

Awww MFP Love. She's marriage material so just POP THE QUESTION!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Concert Tickets
    Weekend Getaway
    Create a Photobook of special occasions (easy to do online with no special software)

JM