How many lbs a week do u loose?

Options

Replies

• Ninjarider85
    Options
    im averaging about 3-4 lbs a week..last week i was 226 and today im 222, the week before last i was 230
  • Slack2ShortGo
    Slack2ShortGo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My average is 2.7 lbs. per week but, it has slowed lately to about 1.5-2 lbs. per week.
    I think the shock of "exercise" no longer surprises my body.
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I stick to my calories limit to lose 2 lbs a week and put an extra 3500 calories in the bank through exercise and lose 3lbs a week like clockwork.
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I end up somewhere between 1-2 pounds. There's been a lot of weeks I haven't lost any, but I'll lose 2 the next. So I've lost 25 pounds in 21 weeks.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I aim for a lb a week and that's about my average if I go by all the weeks I been at this. I do get a week or so without a loss. Seems like a pattern to me but not sure what if anything I do different.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I was going about 2.6 a week, until I lost 43-44 pounds, now I'm closer to a pound a week. I might be one of the few people that loses more weight during the holiday season. I'm a teacher with more time off to workout and am more likely to be around my wife's family, who are Buddhist.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    3 lbs a MONTH around.
  • smurfy641
    Options
    First week back at it but i've lost 4 lbs :) i try to create a lot of extra calorie burn by doing a combo of cardio and strength training for almost an hour and a half 5 days a week and watching what i eat very carefully...not sure if i will continue to lose this fast but super happy this week! :) Keep up the good work!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    At this point? .5lbs maybe every other week? When I first started, it was 2 pounds a week... then it got to be 1 pound... then .5... and now......

But that's okay. :)
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    The first 50lbs it was between 2-4, now it's slowing down and I'm averaging around 1.5-2lbs a week. Slow and steady :smile:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    How much does everyone loose per week on average? Xx

*Punches monitor!*
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    1/4 of a lb if I'm lucky. Really got to work hard if I want to shift a whole lb in a week now.
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Weekly loss seems to have stabilised at around 2.3-2.4 lb/week for the last 6 weeks. It's been decreasing gradually since I started logging.
  • Crawflowr
    Crawflowr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I originally aimed for 2lb a week but this took me below 1200 calories a day so MFP reset it to 1200 which was 1.2lb per week. As you can see from this graph it worked pretty well :) Since I reached goal back in April I have maintained my weight between 138lb and 141lb though it appears my metabolism is much improved as I can usually net about 500-1000 calories above my maintenance goal a week. This was achieved by following MFP guidelines, logging everything I ate and any additional exercise I took and eating back my exercise calories. I am 5' 8".

I think I'm probably a freak but the appliance of science works for me :)

1zq79sy.jpg
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Assuming I do what I should it's pretty easy for me to lose over 2 pounds/week, but I have a lot to lose.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Since I started, my loss has averaged to 2.3 pounds per week. I thought my deficit was only about 300 calories, but apparently my TDEE is higher than the calculators have shown.

ETA: HAHAHA, I went back and found that I already answered this on page 1. This is what I get for responding to the OP without reading the whole thread! :laugh:
  • Adrian211
    Adrian211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    How much does everyone loose per week on average? Xx

I don't loose weight, but I do lose on average 1 - 1 1/2 pounds per week
  • Adrian211
    Adrian211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I try to LOSE about a pound a week. If anything is LOOSE, I just try and tighten it up. Okay, I'm a wise-*kitten*! lol!

HA love it!
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    About 0.6lb a week, my aim was to lose 1 pound a week so fair effort.
  • keelz2010
    Options
    Usually 1 per week, could be better but I like chocolate, bread and frosties too much!