• Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal for breakfast.

Yumm.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Maybe she just likes to see the numbers.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options

YOU LIE! lie i tell you! you know you had a double sausage egg and cheese from mcdonald's plus strawberry milk shake to wash it down. LOL!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Maybe Kayla Silverfox touched her and told her to walk until her feet bled and then walk some more...
  • skinnyitaliannn
    Options
    If someone's logging really bothered you, I'd say just delete them. Sometimes I see ridiculous things in my feed, but I just scroll past them basically without any second thought considering it's just the net and not putting a damper on my day
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've been adding friends, and there is one girl on my thing that has to be lying about her calories burned.

This was one of her things:
    burned 4112 calories doing 1430 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Walking, 3.5 mph, brisk pace"

1430 is almost 24 hours, and that just isn't possible, I'm sorry.
    Another one was for 550 minutes which is almost 9 hours, which could be possible but it's very unlikely.

Why would you lie about your amount of calories burned it just doesn't make sense to me.

makeyoufeel.jpg

I don't like when people respond to posts the way that you have, but I will admit this one made me laugh. Shame on me. You got me.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Ok, So the quick add cals were 12 pack beer...and the cals burned for the day were 1000 as I put them on a barbell and curled them all....

Who cares, what she wrote..Deal with it or delete it..Cmon...;-P
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Instead of going on the msg boards to complain, why not ask her about it -- in a friendly way, because you're curious. It could be that she's logging her entire calorie burn for the day.
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I can understand...first i would gently ask how/why she /he logs the way they are...I take being a a MFPal seriously...if one of my friends is complaining about not reaching a goal and I can see a possible reason why, I'm going to mention it, if I see unhealthy trends, I'm going to say something. I would expect my pals to do the same. That being said I've lost a few friends along the way and I've defriended a few too.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    It says INCLUDING walking, she may be doing something else that burns way more than walking you know...
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
    :laugh:
  • kvcreed
    kvcreed Posts: 29 Member
    Options

me too!

Me too! - we should, like, form a club or something!
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    NO! This is the Internet. People don't lie here.
  • live2love2012
    Options
    NO! This is the Internet. People don't lie here.

That's great!! One of my favorite lines :laugh:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I think the thing is, people could be lying on here about anything. They could be eating foods they are not logging, they could be even lying about weight loss. There is no real way to know unless you get to know them. But I think if you are friends with them for long enough, you get a feel for what kind of a person they are. I have not deleted any friends because they lied, but I have deleted some that were very negative, or quit logging in, etc. So I think you just have to do what you need to do for you, and do your best to surround yourself with those who are helping you, and who you can help. You can't know for sure what they are doing.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    If it's bugging you that much, just delete her
  • Shamrock_me
    Options
    My mother.. when she's angry with someone goes and tells everyone else about how she's angry with "so&so" and what about so eventually it gets back to the person that she is angry with and why.. and then EVERYONE knows about it. She's too old to change her ways but I suggest you try seeking a therapist to help you deal with your inability to confront people in an adult manner when they upset you.. you know - put on some big girl panties.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    I didn't read through the pages of non-replys so if this has been stated already, I apologize. Maybe the person is in a career that requires her to walk all day? Like a waitress, if she has her settings on sedentary and wears a monitor that links, then that could account for the "9 hours" of straight cardio exercise. Quite honestly, I would just ask.."how do you get 9 hours of exercise in".

good Luck.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Move along ppl nothing to see here
This discussion has been closed.