5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• Jem97
    Jem97 Posts: 54
    Options
    I would love to be 107-120, wherever I end up feeling comfortable. As for jeans, I'd be good with a 2-4, and measurements basically a waist under 25". Currently Im 5'2" 152 lbs, an 8, and 41-34-41
  • rurumomo
    Options
    5ft
    starting weight:132
    goal weight: 120
  • flutterbug123
    flutterbug123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Im 5'2 and my goal weight is 110
  • catpajamas91
    Options
    I'm 5'1. My goal weight for this year was 120lbs, which I reached a few weeks ago. I'm at 118lbs now.

My ultimate goal is 105lbs. I'd say I want to be a little under that, but I'm taking into consideration that by then I should be working out much more often and muscle weighs more.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    158 cm. 5 ft. My goal weight is 121 pounds. I used to be this weight.
  • kaykeegan
    Options
    I am 5'1 on a good day. My current weight is 150 and my ultimate goal is about 115. My short term goal for right now is 130. I just have problem losing weight in general. I gain muscle failry quickly and lose inches well, I just don't lose pounds! :(
  • themeaningofthemorning
    Options
    My goal is 115! Obviously I could go lower, but I prefer a little meat on the bones.
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 on a good day....I am hoping 110-115... but my family has true big bones, so I know I can get to 130 (done it before) but who knows.
  • victorialkay
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5.2 and i want to get to 140 pounds. I would not look right weighing any less then this as I tend to carry weight well and no-one believes me that I weigh as much as I do.

I strongly advise that you go by how you feel, fit in clothes, measurements and fat percentage. Scales can jump up and down throughout the day and if you are dehydrated. naughty scales!!!:smile:
  • Cupcakejen
    Cupcakejen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. My goal weight for this year was 120lbs, which I reached a few weeks ago. I'm at 118lbs now.

My ultimate goal is 105lbs. I'd say I want to be a little under that, but I'm taking into consideration that by then I should be working out much more often and muscle weighs more.

How many calories are you taking in daily? I am pretty ,much the same as you and want to know about how many calories one needs at about our height and weight to lose. Thanks!
  • SDormer91
    Options
    I'm 5'1", 20 years old and currently 159lbs. According to that Fat 2 Fit link that someone posted, at my goal BF % of 20%, my goal should be 130. Which is so much more achievable sounding than 110 for me :)
    Oh and my current BF is 35% - not happy with that, but I'm maintaining the attitude that I am changing. For the good. And that it doesn't matter how long it takes - I do not make deadlines.
  • geekgal17
    Options
    Ok so on my driver's license I'm 5'1 but truly I am just shy of 5". My lightest was 115 in college and my heaviest was last year at 149. I've dropped down to 135 but have stalled due to a long absence from the gym and way too much going on. I want to get myself back in the game and ideally get back down to 115, although I will be thrilled beyond belief when I hit 125. I know it says I should be lighter than 115, but I don't think I was ever that lean. When I reach 115, I'll re-evaluate! Feeling optimistic!
  • luvinna
    luvinna Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 120. That's right in the middle of my BMI range, so I figure it's good. It's also what I was in high school and college.

At my heaviest I was 163 (though no one believed me) and that was about 4 years ago. I lost 35 lbs after getting laid-off from my desk job, but now that I'm back at another desk job I've gained most of that back over the last two years. Now I want to get back on track because I got rid of all my "fat" clothes and don't want to have to go buy new ones.

MFP has been great because it's really helped me see that my biggest problem is just that I eat way too much (I love food!). Having to log everything makes me think twice before I put something in my mouth.
  • tasherrs
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently at 140 my short term weight loss goal is 130 and long term goal is 115! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I was shooting for 145 lbs but I got to looking and it says I'd still be in the obese range. But I don't think I'd look right weighing anything under 140 so for right now I want to get to 140-45 and see how it goes from there!
  • histemple2011
    Options
    I am 4'11 and my goal is 120. According to charts, I should be 105 to 110. I am a proud curvy woman and don't want to be get too thin. I am shooting for a size 8 in pants.
  • kyrious87
    kyrious87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 150 for now... I have a larger frame. Very broad shoulders and whatnot... So I'm thinking I'm not going below 140. =]
  • runninggirl13
    Options
    hey there(: im 5'2, almost 5'3 and my goal weight is 110...and if i get there, then possibly 105
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" with a small frame and I'm currently 119lbs. I'd like to get back to 115lb with lower body fat %. I have been as low as 105 but looked awful.
  • kazb0t
    kazb0t Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'2" and before I started using MFP about 3 weeks ago, I was 167lbs. (I've lost 10lbs since then, hooray!) My ideal weight is between 110 and 120lbs.