Replies

• sugarnspice8
    Options
    I hear you on the bikini!

IM TRYING TO GET BACK TO IT
  • lc52820
    lc52820 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 26...anyone on here feel free to add me if you're looking for more friends :)

The holidays will soon be upon us but stay strong!
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hiiii. I'm Vicky, 20, and trying to lose about 30lbs in the long run :)
    would love to get and give some support!
  • am06or
    am06or Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 25 on Saturday! Feel free to add me... I also fell of the wagon slightly from April to October, happy to say I didn't gain any weight while on my hiatus and actually lost 3lbs but it is time to get back in this and actually use the resources available to me on here.
  • Pandaholic123
    Pandaholic123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! It's nice to see so many of you being encouraging. And that's just what I need! I'm 21 years old and trying to loose weight that i have gained over the last 7 years... Which is 100 pounds. I'm starting out with a smaller goal which is to loose 50 of the 100. I've lost 20lbs in a month (from a healthy diet that I've created!) so I think i can do it again! I fell of the wagon the last year and 1/2 and gained more weight... Making it 100lbs that i need to loose. I'm trying my diet out again... Feel free to add me! I will support you til the end! :) We can do this! :happy:
  • Mommyfate
    Mommyfate Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 21... used to weigh 250... down 60lbs, 30-40 to go... Started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on the first of the month... It's pretty intense ;)
  • samanthag1016
    Options
    I'm 25 - been struggling with my weight all my life, but decided enough is enough and hope logging my food here will help. I've lost 25 lbs (prior to joining here ) and I've got about 84 lbs to go. Anyone here feel free to add me, I know support makes all the difference. Also, I've lost the weight mostly through following a Paleo diet and through weight training... two things that a lot of girls don't do that much. So if any other ladies have questions about those things and feel alone, I'm definitely willing to throw in my two cents.