Your Christmas gift to Yourself

Options

Replies

• 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    A new chalk ball for climbing. I'm easily pleased.
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    HR monitor, BF Caliper, and new lifting gloves.
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    wtf is the point of buying yourself a christmas present?
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    wtf is the point of buying yourself a christmas present?

Because if I didn't buy it, I wouldn't have it. Usually I buy myself whatever I want throughout the year but it's nice to have a little treat at Christmas time, something I might not consider buying ordinarily.

But my best gift is the fun I have looking for stuff for my grandkids.
  • KelliW_runner
    KelliW_runner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I upgraded my home gym - Olympic barbell and plates, squat rack, high density rubber flooring, plyo boxes. Then 5 sessions with a trainer to make sure I have proper form on some of my lifts before I start ratcheting up the weight.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    You should adopt one from a shelter. I did and she is the sweetest kindest puppy I've ever owned. I highly recommend it.

- In response to the post about getting a pit-bull puppy.

100% agree, both my lab-mixes came from rescues and shelters are teaming with pit bulls
    Yeah, I'm fully supportive of rescue dogs, but in this case, there's a litter that's directly related to the pit bull we lost (to illness) 3 years ago (the father is from our dog's litter and originally descended from a male & female my husband raised back in the 90's), so we know is a bloodline that's never been bred for fighting... They are SO damned cute!!
  • LaciWicker
    Options
    I'm getting Insanity for myself. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess, lol.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I bought Christmas decorations (I had none) and now I'm trying to figure out how to hang them. This is my gift to me.

How DO people hang Christmas lights on their house? I have vinyl siding. I can't figure out how to attach these lights without hurting my siding. Suggestions?
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Nexus 7!! I'm pretty excited
  • leanne2376
    Options
    A polar watch to track hrm and calories
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    a better body...been investing in it all year :happy:
    And a Kindle Fire because I'm worth it and am fortunate to be able to have one.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    This is a thing? *shrug*
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    as cheezy as it sounds.. I am giving myself me back with confidence and knowing I dont have to settle. :) and that is the best gift I have got in a loooooong time :)

Me too!
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Fitbit or something like it.

Thats exactly what I was thinking too!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Front row seats at Heinz Field this Sunday. I live on the West Coast so I'm flying out over there.
  • lshaunessy
    Options
    A new water heater. Ours decided to spring a nasty leak last night. There went our Christmas splurge money this year. :sad:

Edit for typo.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Front row seats at Heinz Field this Sunday. I live on the West Coast so I'm flying out over there.

BEST CHRISTMAS PERSENT EVER!!!!!
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    A new battery for my Nook :)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Asus Transformer tablet!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    A new Vivitar digital camera bought on Black Friday, and also a Santa-style purse from a cheapo catalog: it's red felt, trimmed with fake white fur, and has a black shiny 'belt' across it, so cute! :wink: