It's not me, it's you.

Options

Replies

• d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    We can be friends or whatever...just don't call me or my boyfriend will be mad. This after ****ing and partying all night in a hotel room.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    She only wants sex.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    We can be friends or whatever...just don't call me or my boyfriend will be mad. This after ****ing and partying all night in a hotel room.

classy
  • awesome_inferno
    awesome_inferno Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was dumped for the first time in my life last year. He said he, "just didn't have the time to give me"......4 months later he practically moves another girl in. Hmmmmmmm, she must have been better in bed than I am.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    So, i had this boyfriend who hated that i wore boy basketball shorts around the house and stuff, he was my neighbor so, we were like inseperable. well he would always be like change or ill break up with you and being young and stupid at the time i would at first,but one day we were sitting on my front steps and one day we were arguing about my basketball shorts and he said the famous line" change or ill break up with you and i stood up and said fine its over and slammed the door in his face and he had a shocked look on his face, priceless!

Kelsey: +1
    Ricky: still loosing!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    So, i had this boyfriend who hated that i wore boy basketball shorts around the house and stuff, he was my neighbor so, we were like inseperable. well he would always be like change or ill break up with you and being young and stupid at the time i would at first,but one day we were sitting on my front steps and one day we were arguing about my basketball shorts and he said the famous line" change or ill break up with you and i stood up and said fine its over and slammed the door in his face and he had a shocked look on his face, priceless!

Kelsey: +1
    Ricky: still loosing!

th.jpg
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i was in the off stage with a then boyfriend...we had hooked up...but still not together...he used the good ol' line "its not you, its me." i was like whatever...lol...i was able to move on a do much better than him anyways...lol
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    "I prayed about it, and I told God if I was supposed to still be with you to leave some Fruit Loops on my bed in the morning. There weren't any Fruit Loops." -Guy I dated in 10th grade. Pretty glad that one didn't work out.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    We played hangman.

_ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _.

L E T' S / B R E A K / U P.

Then he said: "I want to be free, like an eagle!"

^True story.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I was dating a girl and she disappeared for a week. She sent me an email that sorry, but she has to go back to Jesus now.

Dumped for Jesus.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    "You are an amazing guy... but we had sex too soon and now I can't take you seriously"
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    "If it wasn't for her, I would like you."

I was 17. "Her" was my cousin/best friend, and he said this after he had spent weeks holding my hand, playing with my hair, talking about our kids' names, etc. God, the things we do and believe when we're young!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    We played hangman.

_ _ _ ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _.

L E T' S / B R E A K / U P.

Then he said: "I want to be free, like an eagle!"

^True story.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I was dating a girl and she disappeared for a week. She sent me an email that sorry, but she has to go back to Jesus now.

Dumped for Jesus.

you win
  • Countryboy_
    Options

Dumped for Jesus.

Jesus was a shepherd. He has a HUGE staff....
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to add, just following Tyler in here.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

But this thread should be your specialty.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    "Well, you can't find the right one when you're with the wrong one"
    "Did you just call me the 'wrong one'? Get out of my apartment."
    "That's not what I meant! I meant I'm the wrong one for you!"
    "YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS AND YOU'VE WASTED 3 ALREADY."

Moron. Still single. Shocking, I know.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

But this thread should be your specialty.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My famous break up has been my "look Boo" talk.

I tried to break up with this guy for days once and just became increasingling impatient with him.

Finanly I just said, "Look boo, we aint never gonna be together and if you keep talking to me I'm just going to be mean to you and that's just not fair..."

So no the joke with my friends is 'don't make me Look boo you.'

*shrug*

it's funny to me :)