Starting the Body By Vi 90 Challenge today,.......

Options
2»

Replies

• InPieces3
    Options
    Well.

I'm very happy you have turned a new leaf J. Does this bring you inner peace?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Well.

I'm very happy you have turned a new leaf J. Does this bring you inner peace?

Great job posting your comment asking about my inner wellness!! I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals. :flowerforyou:
  • wirthnet
    wirthnet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did use body by Vi for weight loss. On my 90 day challenge I lost 31 pounds and 33 inches. I have kept it off for over six months I went from a size 18 last January to a size 9 by the end of March.
    If you follow the plan of two shakes per day two snacks per day and a normal meal you won't be hungry and you will have pounds and inches coming off. I didn't hold myself back if I wanted something I had it and I had mini meals for my snacks. I did exercise but I know many people who have lost weight and inches without doing any exercise. I also exercised prior to beginning the challenge and was not having any results.
    It is a good program because it has nutrition and you don't starve yourself like a lot of people think you do. Many people skip the snacks think that they are doing themselves a favor by reducing calories it's important to have the snacks.
    I still have one shake per day most of the time just for the nutrition. I have it as a snack. Good luck with your challenge!
  • lilsweetie2043
    lilsweetie2043 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i just finished 30 days. disappointed with results. only 7lb first 2 weeks and went back up 2lb last 2 weeks so only 5lbs for 30 days and barely any inches. I worked out 5x a week. Had two shakes plus snacks and a meal. average 1450 net calories. I could get the flu and lost more in 2 days. I was starving all the time. They do taste great and they do make you feel a bit better but they did not fill me up.
  • tcleavinger
    tcleavinger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm taking that now. Not because I think there is anything magic in it, but I was already making green shakes for myself in the a.m. Because I have the tendency to skip breakfast lunch and eat heavy the rest if the day. So it's a good way for me to get in that morning nutrition quickly and easily. I've just been doing mine a week. I'm not weighing myself yet cause if I haven't lost anything it will make me to discouraged. I'd love to see what you results will be. And love to share mine. You can add me if you like.
  • oukils
    oukils Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi! I started the shakes a few days ago. Being a busy mom of four it seems to help me get my breakfast in. Usually I would skip out on it. I started adding almond milk ( unsweetened) and a pinch of cocoa with a small spoon of peanut butter. Helped a lot by changing it up.