Dieting and got dumped?

Options
13»

Replies

• perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    it is such a superficial world out there.

And Kim Kardashian is your inspiration? Superficial much?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    it is such a superficial world out there.

And Kim Kardashian is your inspiration? Superficial much?
    Actually it's "lil kIm" which is worse. Because "lil kim" has been to prison.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options

Her pic is lil Kim, but her inspiration on her profile page is Kim Kardashian.
  • oregonzoo
    Options

Her pic is lil Kim, but her inspiration on her profile page is Kim Kardashian.

oh boy. Then double yikes.
  • mredsolomon
    mredsolomon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Also, remember- muscle weighs more than fat.

a pound is a pound. a pound of gold weighs the same as a pound of feathers. a pound of fat weighs as much as a pound of muscles.
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sorry but what planet do you live on that I should not worry what I look like?
    Maybe it is being nasty like this that is the problem.

And she didnt say it didnt matter - she sad even if you were at your goal weight he still wouldnt want you bc he'd want someone else and yea - ur attitude comes accross as atrocious - good luck with keeping a man worth keeping that appalling attitude-even when you do hit your goal weight.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Also, remember- muscle weighs more than fat.

a pound is a pound. a pound of gold weighs the same as a pound of feathers. a pound of fat weighs as much as a pound of muscles.

Prove it.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    ____ ___!

I think someone finally took your advice!
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow...I needed this post tonight...yes I was being nice in saying that she was glad to be rid of the guy. No idea how she thought that looks don't matter but not gonna sweat it...its the internet...it has its good and its bad.

Thanks for the support guys...MFP is quite the family!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Looks really don't matter in the long run. I've seen guys who were incredibly hot but once they opened their mouth suddenly got very ugly. I've known guys who were average looking but who were kind, smart, funny, etc who ended up being very attractive. Most of the men I know feel the same way about women. A Victoria Secret model is nice to look at but if they are mean, petty, and stupid suddenly the same guy who thought she was hot can't wait to be rid of her. Beauty is far more than skin deep.

I've been with my husband for 24 years. I was young and hot when we met. Today I'm 43 and fat. He still loves me. He's also heavier than when we met. I don't see the weight. I see the twinkle in his eyes and hear the laugh that can't help but make me smile. I see the arms that always make me feel safe and loved and secure. Love isn't sexiness and lust. Love doesn't fade when the 6 pack turns into a keg and the thick wavy locks turn into a bald spot. Love is about the beauty inside, not how you look on the outside. If someone dumps you it might be that they are too immature to have figured that out. Or it might be that your only beauty is on the outside and deep down you are full of ugly.
  • BlackBarbieBABY
    Options
    Folks are taking it all wrong, and not same guy DIFFERENT guy. I wish you knew what I been through before dismissing this entire post because you have pre conceived ideas in your head.
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    So you were dating two men at once and one dumped you?

And it wasn't the cheap one? Guess you are buying your own popcorn forever princess.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sorry but what planet do you live on that I should not worry what I look like?
    Maybe it is being nasty like this that is the problem.

I'd DEF agree. No one wants nasty.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    No matter how attractive someone is on the outside, someone, somewhere is tired of their *kitten*.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    So you were dating two men at once and one dumped you?

And it wasn't the cheap one? Guess you are buying your own popcorn forever princess.

This for the win!
  • BlackBarbieBABY
    Options
    Your all clearly missing the point.

I will probably make another profile to ask questions since you all have me "figured out"
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    No matter how attractive someone is on the outside, someone, somewhere is tired of their *kitten*.

:flowerforyou: Love it.