New Car Suggestions

Options

Replies

• justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    well if i was really rich, a porsche! but i'm not :sad:

i'd settle for a red convertible volkswagon beetle! those things are so cute!:D
  • brightblader
    Options
    Audi r8.... A man can dream....
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Ultra cheap horsepower and a car that will murder every stock Ferrari/Lambo on the road:

7178267261_b615398cf0.jpg
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    2013 Dodge Viper SRT. Do I really have to give you a reason?
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Actually, I just bought a 2008 Honda Civic. $17-something, over five years interest it will cost me $25-something. It's cute. Small. Great on gas. Looks like a silver alien bug..

But, God, I still miss my old 85 Camaro. :cry:
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Loved my Buick! Put over 255,000 miles on it before the body started going. The engine--a 3800 is AMAZING! Great mileage, but not a show stopper--just a nice comfy ride. Son's got a Chevy Impala that's pushing 300,000 still looks and runs great. As for dream cars-- a 57' Chevy Bel Air -- a '66 Mustang blue with white broad stripes! :) Love the looks of the new Mustangs, too. Most recent car purchase to replace my Buick is a Chevy Impala--looks nice and great mileage. My Daughter purchased a year old Impala and loves hers, too. Son-in-law to be has a Pontiac Bonneville pushing 300,000 and it still looks great. What ever you decide just make sure it's what your looking for and suits you and your budget. :)

I drive a 98 Buick - that car is my best friend. It's not pretty - it's been in two accidents, it's the kind of car people roll their eyes at. But it will...not....break...down. Driving it is like steering a Barcalounger down the highway, but it's as reliable as you can get. You can probably pick one up for about $2K if you're interested, lol.
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I bought my dream car last November 2012 Lexus RX350. I LOVE MY CAR!!! :love: 'Nuff said!
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    VW Golf, I have one and it is a damn Tardis inside!
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    If you're smart you'll buy a Subaru.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    2013 Dodge Charge. I've driven the 2012 every time I have rented a car in the past year and I'm in love with it! It will be my next car for sure
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Bought a 2012 GMC Terrain all wheel drive and love it!

No small cars for me. I want a chance if a dump truck hits me. Just sayin.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Tesla Model S
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would buy a mini and if I won the lottery I would buy 10 of 'em!! I am 5'1" and its just my size, shape and style, lol
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    When is the best time of the month to buy a car?
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love my 2010 Challenger, but if I was in the market to buy a new car I'd go with the 2012 Yellow Jacket Challenger SRT8 392.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I think my next vehicle will be the Porsche Cayenne. I liked it when I was at the dealership.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Huge fan of Subaru's. I own a WRX...GREAT road tripping car/daily driver, and great fun in summer/winter.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    If money was less of an issue, Subaru STi. A little modification and it's 450 hp to the wheel. SO. MUCH. FUN. I currently drive a Subaru Impreza 2.5i, manual transmission, hatchback. My next car will be a Subaru WRX but that will have to wait another 5-6 years. My husband and I are on our 3rd (my 2.5i) and 4th (his WRX) Subarus and they have been fantastic cars.
    If money was absolutely not an issue and I had no sense of responsibility, I would get a Lamborghini Gallardo.
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    I am also in the market for a new car. I need fuel efficiency so I was thinking of going with a toyota camry (hopefully manual transmission) or a Nissan Rogue. My daughter's friend just bought a rougue and he says he gets like 34 mpg! I said, that's highway right and he said no, that's just driving around in town he hasn;t even driven it on the highway yet! anyone else have any experience with either of these vehicles?