A stupid question about working out

Options
I'm going to the gym right when I get out of work which is in like an 45 mins. I'll prob be there for like 2 hours so until 7. But then Im planning on going tomorrow morning at 6am....is that to close together? Like is it to soon or is that ok? lol

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    just cardio?

If you're strength training, do different muscle groups. If it's just cardio, no problems.
  • rbc_racing
    rbc_racing Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Its all in what your body can handle, I usually do weight training in the afternoons and then run the next morning and so far I've had no problems(knocks on wood) I probably wouldnt do a leg workout one evening and then run the next morning, as long as you're training different body parts you should be fine.
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    I'd say that probably depends on how you're feeling in the morning. Maybe try to alternate what workouts your're doing, so tomorrow morning you're working on something different?
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yah tonight it will be cardio and some strength training but tomorrow morning it will just be cardio
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    If you have a good base of training, you can do it. Worst thing that can happen is that you'll poop out tomorrow. No big deal.
  • CoachKarlaHelps
    CoachKarlaHelps Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It is always best to change muscle groups daily when strength training. Sounds like what you plan to do is fine. :)