Will my breast cup size get smaller if i lose weight?

Options

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Mine did :'-( and I only lost 17 pounds, but then again I only needed to loose that much if that makes a difference.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    They may or may not. I'm still carrying around DDs (though I'm not sure how).

Boobs are overrated.

*kitten* is the new tits. Squat, bish!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Probably. Mine have gone up and down with my weight. Even this time around...I've lost only 11 of the over 90lbs I need to lose and I can ALREADY see that my bra cups aren't being filled out as well as before. :(

Through my rollercoaster of gaining and losing, in the past 7yrs I've gone from a DD to a C. It's depressing in a way, but I can buy boobs later if it bothers me THAT much. I can't buy myself healthy. Don't let the fear of losing your boobs discourage you from losing. :P
  • melindadunston
    Options
    I have lost 36lbs and am down from a 40D to a 36C.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    ive already dropped 2 sizes!
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily, I started with a D cup, still am a D cup, just smaller band size. 44D to 36D
  • Drewillbeback111
    Options
    They may or may not. I'm still carrying around DDs (though I'm not sure how).

Boobs are overrated.

*kitten* is the new tits. Squat, bish!

I agree with that...... but if the rest of you shrinks, your boobs will still appear big. LOSE THE WEIGHT!!!!!!!! You will be glad ou did.
  • forwesgar13
    forwesgar13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was also a 36 c I have gone to a B around. One of the funniest day's to me was I lost two lbs so I'm walking around all happy thinking yay me I've lost 2 lbs. So I go to get into the tub and standing there naked of course and my husband said I think your starting to loose your boobs..... I said to myself damn so that's where that 2 lbs came from ..... still makes me laugh . Seriously I think I'm in between a 34 to 36 I've lost 17 lbs so I've still got the girls wouldn't worry to much about that
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Probably. But in my opinion, having a small chest would be awesome! (I'm an F cup -_-)

Pros:
    No need to wear a bra
    You can get those hugely padded bras and pretend they're a lot bigger than they are
    They don't jump around and be annoying when exercising

Cons:
    You prolly can't hide it in a bikini
    Harder to grab on to (could be a pro I guess)

See! It ain't all bad ;)

Pros: Bewbs

Cons: Uhm, none. Bewbs dude, bewbs.
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mine actually got bigger. However, I lost weight while I was still growing, on birth control
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Mind did. Most of the loss occurred in the last 10 pounds. I was a D at my heaviest and I am now a B. I really couldn't care less though. I'd much rather be the way I am than the way I was.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    It depends. maybe.

I've lost several sizes in band, but not cup size.
  • acoons1990
    Options
    I'm almost 60 lb down, and I'm still a 38DD like I was at the beginning... So it's gotta vary person to person
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I've only lost about a 5th on my long term goal, and my breasts are shrinking by the day. People have actually commented on it, haha. I couldn't care less...Plus in the end they'll probably wind up looking bigger, once my stomach doesn't stick out, they will be the main attraction. :laugh:
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    It totally just depends on your genetics from what I've gleaned from anecdotal evidence on this site, there's no way to spot lose. Some lose alot some don't lose at all I've gone down from a 38DD at 148 pounds to around a 34D/36C at 134 I reckon I'll probably be at 34C at my goal of 125, however my fiance says that he can't tell the difference and thinks everything's just been getting smaller in proportion :)
  • VelvetAcidVixen
    Options
    You definitely will, so I would recommend trying to strike the balance body fat wise, 19 lbs is an awful lot for someone who is your weight.

When I went from 168 (size 10) to the 148 (size 6) I went from a 34G to a 34DD so for me that was two cup sizes. But when I dropped down to 140 (size 5) I was more like a small 34D, so I decided to keep my goal body fat a little higher because size 6 is fine for me. But really it's all personal preference.
  • xHarleyQuinnx
    Options
    It's different for everyone. I've seen people lose weight and their breast size barely changed at all. I'm envious of every last one of them haha. I lost about 50 pounds, and my boobs were pretty much the first to go. In general terms, it's safe to say that there will be a size difference, but the weight will go where it decides, and cup size difference could be anywhere from slight to drastic. You can't really choose where the weight goes, so there's no way to prevent it, but chest exercises will help keep shape. Either way, confidence is key!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    No way to know for sure. I'm down 32 pounds and have gone from 38D to 36DD :noway:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person. I'm down almost 50 lbs and have lost NO weight in my cup size. It depends on where your body decides to rid the weight from
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    So far my band size has gotten smaller. I went from a 44 DD to a 38 DD I am hoping as I continue to lose I can still keep my girls.