Why women won't date old guys?

Options

Replies

• RatherBeFishing
    RatherBeFishing Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Older guys are settled, and skilled. All those years of learning how to do it right. Older guys rock!

Amen to this, took me years to figure out how to do things the right way

I agree years of experience and a lot better at what we do. Plus we are not microwave ovens..
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    How old is old? I'm 46 and I am quite certain I'm in far better shape than many guys half my age. I see some 24 year old "studs" (and I use that word loosely) with some huge beer bellies that result from fast food, a sedentary lifestyle and playing video games 14 hours a day. LOL
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    LOLOL. I'm 22 and I'm dating a man who's 50. I'd say that probably counts as old. But I think he's attractive and quite intelligent. I call him daddy. :laugh:

UGH, YOU'RE FULFILLING THE STEREOTYPE, GIRL!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I never date younger.. always at least a few years older. I think older guys are more mature, already sowed their oats and more ready to settle down... not to mention they are more experienced sexually and more eager to please a woman that a younger guy... they are usually out for themselves... Just my opinion.
  • Kiara465
    Kiara465 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How old are the 'women' you are referring to? 25 year old women don't tend to date older men... but we who have made it past 30 certainly do!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    My Darling is 16 years my senior, and he is sexier than anyone I've ever encountered! :blushing:
    He knows what he's doing - in and out of bed - and that just makes it that much better. I don't have to be his momma - in or out of bed.

I'm also a lot more free to be girly or contemplative with him. If I want to talk about various aspects of life while I sit on his lap, he's perfectly fine with that.

But then, he's all around fantastic. :smooched:
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    They do! I love older guys! Young guys do absolutely nothing for me.

There is a big difference in older and old.

I consider 30+ old.. *ducks*

:huh: :grumble:
    ^^
    i agree
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I prefer older men, by no more than a 15-20 year difference (~40-45 yrs). Beyond this, you begin to move into the realm of ED and poor stamina.

Not so far...
  • Kiara465
    Kiara465 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    ...? I'll date anyone!! ANYONE!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Old guys. Young guys. Does it really matter what age they are if they're throwing a tantrum like a 2-4 year old?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    wrongturnatlungfish.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen this one...
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    LOLOL. I'm 22 and I'm dating a man who's 50. I'd say that probably counts as old. But I think he's attractive and quite intelligent. I call him daddy. :laugh:

Um...no calling me daddy. That would cause all sorts of shrinkage.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

lol, I don't date older men. and for some reason I'm not that into younger women. they're fun to have around but lack the conversation skills that women closer to my own age have ;p
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Because women want:

Men-in-Black.jpg

And normally end up with:

T01ch.gif
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    although rubberband stacks of greenbacks in their pockets help too.

And this is why I'm jaded with dating these days. If I wanted to be treated like a ATM or meal ticket, I'd just go to a strip club.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

lol, I don't date older men. and for some reason I'm not that into younger women. they're fun to have around but lack the conversation skills that women closer to my own age have ;p

Oh... I should clarify my statement shouldn't I.

I will not date older women OR younger women OR women my age. I will date any MALE creature on the planet. Except snakes. Snakes are ****s.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I've never been in a relationship with anyone much older than me. Ever.

Maybe I should try?!
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The love of my life is 20 years older than I am and I'm crazy about him. Letting go of my preconceived notions about older men was the smartest thing I've done in a long time! We've been together for 8 years now and we're still on our honeymoon.
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    although rubberband stacks of greenbacks in their pockets help too.

And this is why I'm jaded with dating these days. If I wanted to be treated like a ATM or meal ticket, I'd just go to a strip club.

It's been my experience that the "greenback stacks" are mostly about security, security and security. Probably moreso for the ladies over 30. Don't let the outliers make you jaded.