Why women won't date old guys?

Options

Replies

• nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Id hope theres women that like younger guys. That aside. When im old I hope i look good still haha.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    i LOVE older men... 35+ :love:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    My husband is 20 years older than I am an we have more in common than I ever had with a man my own age. Love me some older men!!! lol
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    LOLOL. I'm 22 and I'm dating a man who's 50. I'd say that probably counts as old. But I think he's attractive and quite intelligent. I call him daddy. :laugh:

UGH, YOU'RE FULFILLING THE STEREOTYPE, GIRL!

Lol. Maybe....but I actually find it to be less stereotypical and more taboo. He doesn't provide for me. I don't live with him and he doesn't buy me things. The sex is amazing, I enjoy his wisdom and insight (it's staggering to realize how childish and immature 22 year olds still are. Me included.), and we have a lot in common (well...maybe not some things. Daddy isn't exactly going to go out to the bars with me). Stereotypes are for people who judge others and their relationships without any actual knowledge of them.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I prefer older men, by no more than a 15-20 year difference (~40-45 yrs). Beyond this, you begin to move into the realm of ED and poor stamina.

Not so far...

Agreed. I honestly believe sexual stamina and expertise are much more complicated than age. 21 vs 50.....one had trouble getting hard and came within a few minutes....one screwed me all night long and until the wee hours of the morning. Let's take a guess which one, shall we?
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My husband is 15 years, 7 months older than me. :bigsmile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    they fart way more
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    LOLOL. I'm 22 and I'm dating a man who's 50. I'd say that probably counts as old. But I think he's attractive and quite intelligent. I call him daddy. :laugh:

Lol. Maybe....but I actually find it to be less stereotypical and more taboo. He doesn't provide for me. I don't live with him and he doesn't buy me things. The sex is amazing, I enjoy his wisdom and insight (it's staggering to realize how childish and immature 22 year olds still are. Me included.), and we have a lot in common (well...maybe not some things. Daddy isn't exactly going to go out to the bars with me). Stereotypes are for people who judge others and their relationships without any actual knowledge of them.

Hey, you don't have to defend it to me! I'm marrying someone a decade older than me, and had something of a long term thing with a man that was thirty years older than me! I just always get the people who have gone, "Ooooh... daddy issues, huh?"

Then again, if you're calling him Daddy for other, uh, personal reasons (:wink:)... well, more to you!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I prefer older men, by no more than a 15-20 year difference (~40-45 yrs). Beyond this, you begin to move into the realm of ED and poor stamina.
    Talk about a stereotype! Not everyone, trust me.
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Because most of the single men I know who are older than I am (56) look like they could be my grampa. UGH!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Because of the duration of life scientists now say MIDDLE AGE begins at 55.

:) I'm not old yet!
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Old guys = old balls...
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    i prefer the old ones.
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I was a bit ageist until I met my current man. He's 7 years older than me. It was hard to relate one some things, but we make it work. I act older than I am and he acts slightly younger than he is (sometimes) and between us we fit.

It can be hard to relate to older guys sometimes. I think that's the thing. If I can't relate to you, I am not attracted.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Because I don't want to introduce my parents to their potential future son in law who is closer to their age than mine...or possibly older than them. That's just creepy. :noway:

FYI: I'll be thirty six in January, my mom is 53 1/2, and my dad just turned 58. Any guy more than ten years older than me is a no go.
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

Yep....I have that actual knowledge you're speaking of and it didn't take me long to realize I couldn't live without my older man.

Have a blast, emma_problema! I know I'm still having the time of my life!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50 and ran a half marathon this year in 2 hours.

Older men are awesome!!!!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend of 3+ years is 9 years older than I am, and I wouldn't change a thing :)
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Pretending for a second that I am not married, I would love love love me an older man. (I would consider that to be 40-50 years old) but I am only 24, so most guys that age have kids older than me. It's a running joke between me and my husband (who is only 26) that when he starts getting gray hair we would have a lot more "alone time":blushing:
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Because women want:

Men-in-Black.jpg

And normally end up with:

T01ch.gif

Lmfao! Amen!