2 years, 124lbs lost and finally hit Onderland! w/pics

Options
andreae13
andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
Slide1.jpg

To celebrate this HUGE milestone I wanted to post my 2 years worth of changes. This has been an AMAZING journey and one that has been worth all of the hard work. Like most people who have been overweight most of their lives, I have been on every diet plan out there. I have lost weight time and again, just to gain it back plus more. Each time I lost weight I would feel like I was just waiting for it to come back on. I never felt in control of my weight. For the first time in my life I can say with confidence that this weight will NEVER come back!!!! Not only do I feel in complete control of my food habits but I actually enjoy eating healthy...I know, hard to believe. It took me a long time to get to this point but I did it. I am also completely in love with exercise and weight lifting. I started this journey with the goal of becoming a "normal" size or weighing a certain amount but all of that has changed. Strength and endurance is now my main goal. Thankfully weight loss comes with that but that is just an added bonus :bigsmile:

I am very excited about what the future holds! I can't wait for the races I will be doing in 2013 (Princess Half Marathon, Camp Pendelton Mud Run, and the Spartan 5k) and the sense of accomplishment I will gain from completing them. I have also discovered that I have become a motivation and an inspiration to numerous friends and family and that is something I love to do. If anyone is seeking any tips, encouragement or help with their diet and exercise plans I would love to help!!

Replies

• o0oJadeo0o
    o0oJadeo0o Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look fantastic :D
  • alan589
    alan589 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant. You should be seriously proud of your dedication. Well done .
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring!!!! :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    congrats you look awesome
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Many many congratulations, you've done a fantastic job!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement, you have done great :smile:
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    HOLY HELL!:D -claps-
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    totally fabulous!!!!! what an achievement!!!!
  • nivisparrow
    nivisparrow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats on all your hard work :smile:
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome job !You look amazing
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm so excited to get the real work started. Now that most of my excess weight is gone I can start seeing the muscles I've worked so hard on, and work on making them bigger :)
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You are AWESOME!!!:smile:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    WOW, look at you!! You look absolutely amazing, congratulations on a job well done!!
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I can NOT believe you're in the 190's! You don't look anything close to that. Amazing job and what an inspiration you are for losing so much! Keep up all of your hard work, it's paying off!
  • barbara5386
    Options
    awesome cant wait tell i get there you look great congrets on your hard work
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    :smile: Wow and WOW that is a great achievement, and looking at your photos you can see the improvement gradually in your weight and fitness - you look strong and shapely! Welcome to ONEderland - it is just a number, but it still feels good. Good luck on the rest of your way to getting fitter and stronger :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BohemianCoast
    BohemianCoast Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely fantastic and all your hard work has paid off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!