2 years, 124lbs lost and finally hit Onderland! w/pics

Options

Replies

• AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    All I can say is you look great, well done on all of your hard work. You should be really proud of yourself, I hope to be able to show my pictures on day, Iam getting there slowly but surely, again well done on your hard work:bigsmile:
  • bigfatbull
    Options
    WILL POWER and determination have done you good. Great Achievement, congrats ,,,rgds
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What a great result :-)
  • Georgeous74
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!
    Thats just GREAT!

Well done..heres to living again and staying fit and healthy....
    Very motivating for the rest of us!
    Thanks
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and your voice is so confident and motivational! Congratulations. :)
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats on all your hard work!!
  • ElliInJapan
    ElliInJapan Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing transformation!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and amazing ! and every other brilliant impressed term- you look incredible and am really impressed with your dedication!
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    Awe inspiring! You are one amazingly hard working woman! You give people like me, who are still relatively new to this, much to aspire to. Fabulous work, you are AWESOME! :)
  • BebeStyles
    Options
    Aww wow, well done lovely. 124lbs in 2 years is amazing! You look gorgeous :)
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You are completely & utterly AMAZING
    Be proud, be VERY proud
    Inspirational huni

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    That truly is amazing! You look fantastic. Well done on all the hard work :D
  • Klarocka
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look fabulous and even though you are still in the 190's, you do NOT look like it at all. So, what is your final weight goal? I am like you in that respect, I carry my weight well, so I don't want to aim for an unrealistic goal. But at the same time, I don't want to undershoot it either. I have a LONG way to go, but your pics are very inspiring for me!! Thank you so much for posting your transformation journey so we can all see with our own eyes that determination and perserverance with definitely pay off!! God Bless you! :)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you should be very proud! You have done amazing! You are beautiful!
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look fabulous and even though you are still in the 190's, you do NOT look like it at all. So, what is your final weight goal? I am like you in that respect, I carry my weight well, so I don't want to aim for an unrealistic goal. But at the same time, I don't want to undershoot it either. I have a LONG way to go, but your pics are very inspiring for me!! Thank you so much for posting your transformation journey so we can all see with our own eyes that determination and perserverance with definitely pay off!! God Bless you! :)

Thank you! Because I have never been at a "normal" weight it has always been difficult for me to pick a final goal weight.I finally choose 175lbs as the scale number to hit and then I will work towards body fat percentage after that, I'm shooting for 20-23% body fat. I know that is a little low for a woman but I really like the way you can see muscle definition at that percentage.
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You wrote..."Not only do I feel in complete control of my food habits but I actually enjoy eating healthy."

I think we are all born with this; and lose sight of it somehow, but it is what our minds and bodies want. That's awesome that you look and feel so amazing; and have a healthy perspective going forward. Awesome, awesome, awesome!
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wowzer you have done a great job and look fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thank you for sharing .
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look great. And I love your goal of wanting to be someone who looks healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!