Replies

• DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look amazing !!:flowerforyou:
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look beautiful. Thanks for sharing, it really helps me to know my goals are attainable. Keep up the good work and happy running!:flowerforyou:
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and you must be so thrilled. Well done and thank you for posting all your progress pics too.
  • ShirleyFed5
    ShirleyFed5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you for showing pictures of the process. It's so good to remember that even if the weight doesn't drop overnight, it's still so worth the effort.
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That is amazing....so inspiring!!! I am having trouble with exercise. I would love to see results quickly and heard running can do this what sort of training do you do? And also my diet plan, I am on day two so still baby steps but I seem to be having too much protein...how do I avoid eating too much protein but still have something substantial with my meals?

Any advice would be welcome. Again fantastic results and dedication!!!

I currently aim for three five mile runs, 3 hour long sessions on the stair machine and 1 longer run per week as my cardio. I also workout with my trainer doing weight lifting 3-4 times per week. In response to your protein question, I don't think you can have too much. Most people don't eat enough. I strive for 200+ grams of protein a day so I can make sure and keep the muscles I'm working so hard to build.
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You have done a spectacular job. It's also so kind of you to offer anyone of us support. Truly it is a journey and like any journey we experience an array of emotions. Some days you feel like you're on top of it, and nothing can stop me now to why do I feel like I haven't really lost anything, despite the obvious results on the scale....we just get weary sometimes. This is truly hard work. Thanks for sharing.:smile:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....Great job...Congrats on your success and making this a lifestyle
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Flabuless! Simply Flab-u-less!
  • BLady44
    BLady44 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! WTG, Truly an inspiration!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Holy Hell!! Awesome Commitment. You look fantastic
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!! That is YOU!!! Congratulations on an awesome journey and thank you for sharing you story and inspiring me so much.
  • PhoebeJohnson
    Options
    Wow! What was your motivation?
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    way to go!
  • slimndiva
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look great!
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look awesome!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Congrats...an amazing transformation. You look great!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome effort! Congratulations, you look fantastic! :)
  • knjm4v
    knjm4v Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YOU look awesome!! congrats to you. Would love to be mfp friends. Jackie
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look beautiful!! What a great journey you have been on. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!