46 lbs down. but feel discouraged!

Options

Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    awesome, thats alot for only 3 months, way to go!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! I know all about how it feels to be discouraged, but the key is not to worry about how much further there is to go, but instead keep in mind how far you have come! 46 pounds is PHENOMENAL! *(*(*hugs*)*)*
  • megamie
    megamie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Remember that The journey is as important as the outcome! It took me a year of hard work at the club and the calorie count to arrive at my goal and my accomplishment means more to me than any other because I did it for myself. Keep up the great work!!
  • betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow your weight loss is incredible.. and very fast too.. This si no time to feel bad, quite the opposite you are halfway to your goal... and it's downhill all the way,

Ive been here a bit under 3 months... and your weight loss is almost twice mine. Look at it that way, you are being twice as successful as I am... how can that be discouraging...

Lets go... back in the saddle... 3 more months and you might be posting another success story.. this time reaching your goal...
  • KristenPW29
    Options
    I see the difference and you my friend should be very proud of yourself. I lost 35 pounds before I founds myfitnesspal website and I thought I was the bomb. My head was so big, I tried to inspire everyone around me to lose weight. I could run longer, I was more excited about outdoor activities, I had great sleep and my sex life went from a 7 to a 10. Over the past 2 years I've managed to gain about 25 of that weight back but I'm back on the ball again and I'm not giving up. Keep Going Girl!!!! You looking Good!!!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    holy moly 46 in 3 months & your discouraged??? did the loss slow down? you are doing awesome!!! Chin up and keep on trucking your doing great it seems!!! get UNdiscouraged hehe
  • starbuckette
    starbuckette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just try to remember why you started this, and how difficult it would be to have to start over. You owe it to yourself to stay on track my friend! Give it your best effort :smile:
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Don't concentrate on the road ahead. Think of how far you have come & how sticking w/it will only make you happier in the long run. Set small goals & be PROUD of what you have accomplished!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. Awesome progress awful fast.

I must say however one of the best decision I made was to calculate the maintenance calories for my goal weight.
    And I gradually ADDED calories back the closer I got to my goal. It was excruciatingly slow, but by the time I got to my goal I was already eating at maintenance and didn't need to re-learn another giant shift in my eating habits.
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    you have done so well , keep up the good work!!
  • msmari09
    Options
    46 pounds is a huge milestone. Keep up the great work! I know it is hard, but look how far you have come! :happy:
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    46 LBS IS A LOT!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD TO RELEASE SUCH A WONDERFUL AMOUNT!!! IM HERE TO MOTIVATE YA!!!!
  • naturalbeauty1922
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! IT HAS REALLY MOTIVATED ME!!
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    Good job girl! Looking good :)
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Try to focus on what you've accomplished and not so much on how much further you have to go. You have done amazing things and should be very proud! You are strong and can totally make it happen!
  • sarakohl1031
    sarakohl1031 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am sure your heart is not feeling discouraged! Keep going, your body is thanking you!
  • DreamerOfSlim
    Options
    Don't be discouraged! Your 46lbs loss is an inspiration! I cannot wait to lose that much!!

Keep it up and remember stay positive
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I totally understand the feeling..I had a baby in March and most people I know the weight just melts off, nursing or not and I have been losing 0.5 to 1 pound a week since he was born..no major water loss, nothing. I even watched my calories the whole pregnancy and it still refuses to let go..we call this the slowest losers club. Lol..You are doing fantastic and really the slower you lose it the better because you will keep it off.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    46 in 3 months is Amazing!!! You are doing awesome, keep the good work up!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    you should NOT b discouraged!!! we can totally see the big difference! and if u give up you will ONLY gain it back! i get discouraged at times to , but then i think to myself, while i am not losing big every week, im losing something. slowly but surely we will reach our goal. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!