My story. 153lbs lost. Sorry so long. PICS.

Options

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic way to go
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment and the courage it took to share it!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    What an INSPIRATION!!! Thank you for sharing your story. Huge congrats!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    wow - grat job. You look fantastic.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    look how strong you are!. thanks for sharing. the depression & anxiety make it so hard. but please believe me when I say, you are fabulous! not many folks can be that honest when it hurts so much. .
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you told your story and that I read it. You are incredible as a person and you look great! Phoenix stories never stop amazing me because c'mon, how awesome is a phoenix? You are awesome.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing; VERY encouraging and KUDOS to you--you look gr8t! :)
  • cineshome
    cineshome Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and I want to thank you for posting b/c I'm in kind of that dark place myself now and this is just what I needed to hear. A little (or a lot) of hope.
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. You are amazing. Thank you for sharing your story - it nearly had me in tears! Yes, you are a success story! There is no doubt about that. You look fantastic - keep up the great work!
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your very honest story. I'm sure that many people will find inspiration in it. You look AWESOME, by the way - healthy and active. A huge congratulations to you.
  • jericson929
    jericson929 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story. No one's story is exactly like another's but there are elements in your story that I can totally relate to and I am sure many others do as well. I have done the yo-yo thing all my life and what you said in the end is TOTALLY true! Yes, we all struggle but I am so glad to hear that you are sticking it out and I just feel it in my bones that you will reach all your goals!!!!! Weight is only the tip of the iceburg and you are truly an inspiration because you are the whole package.

Thank you so much for sharing what has to be a difficult story! You will be an inspiration to thousands!!!!!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your lost. Thank-you for sharing your success story, makes me want to fight harder to reach my goal.
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thats my friend!!! I'm so proud of you! :-)
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That was a very long success story but it needed to be written and it needs to be read and shared. You have inspired many, you are a success. Enjoy your new found freedoms and continue to build on yourself. You are worth it!! :drinker:
  • Sweet_ecstazy
    Options
    Your amazing... Congratz... =)
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! It's great when someone realizes they are in control of their life and takes the reins. You look beautiful. :)
  • bekkaL85
    bekkaL85 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Can't even BEGIN to tell you how proud of you I am. You've come a long way baby! Don't apologize for being as awesome as you are. You truly are one of my inspirations and I am so lucky to have found you. I know that at times you don't feel like a success, but YOU ARE!!!!
  • hollykaplan
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! (Fellow Wisconsinite :D)
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing, even the difficult bits. many of us have similar stories, secrets, pain, and the only way to conquer them is to be open about it, deal with it, and move on! which is precisely what you've been doing. so congratulations on all your success, you look great. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!