That Awkward Moment When...

Options
2»

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    tha awkward moment when i am commenting even though i didn't read your whole post.

OM gosh me too! I lost it after the first paragraph, sometimes inane posts go on way tooooo long!
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    Awkward huh?
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-26791-1354299164-7.gif
  • wildcata77
    Options
    I think you are overthinking some things.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you realizes you've just read a completely absurd and inane post on MFP.

:huh:

Or that awkward moment when you started a thread and got spanked for it. :flowerforyou:

There were spankings being handed out?? and I missed them????? Oh, the humanity! :sad:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    you go into the bathroom at a restaurant to clean up before eating and discover the bathroom countertop and sink is smeared with feces from a dirty diaper that a couple just threw across it while changing the baby on top of the papertowel dispenser.
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I don't make eye contact with anyone in the restroom - :ohwell:
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Wow all that over going to the bathroom...lol..quit over thinking things and just live your life
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    you are bad and you should feel bad, but not for this...you know what you did...
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    incidentally just because you can not tell she is handicapped doesn't mean she isn't. maybe she was hoping for the extra space to clean out her colostomy bag? maybe she needed to adjust an artificial limb?

i mean if you are going to stress out about it you might as well think about all of the possible ways you may have gone wrong in the situation.
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    1. Have you seen those pre-school leashes that are condition-tested up to like twelve kids?
    2. Depends Undergarments. Learn it, live it.
    3. Walmart? That's why god invented the internet.
    4. My spell-check wants me to replace "Walmart" with "Wallchart".
    5. If you were a man, you could have easily peed in the sink. Just sayin'.
    6. What does this post have to do with strippers? Somebody please come up with something--my streak of only posting in stripper-related posts is in jeopardy of ending.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    It's not like you told her she was fat, or that you were next in line because you and all your kids still weighed less than her... you're good.

Unless, of course, you did say one of those things in which case, poor show.
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the various responses. I was hoping to hear all kinds of different perspectives. It was a curious exchange for me. In my life, I usually interact with a 2 and 3 year old all day. Sometimes I have to remember that if someone wants to take my turn, throwing a fit on the floor is not an acceptable response. :laugh:

And I really don't have many problems in this world. Truly blessed. But the problems I do have are not interesting enough or appropriate for a weight loss and fitness website forum. Was just looking to spark a conversation.

What I did realize is that I shouldn't project my feelings onto someone else, regardless of the situation. I was the one who felt bad for taking my turn in a handicap bathroom even tho I'm not handicapped. Then I projected my shame onto her. Terrible!

I also realized that if someone posts a wall of text, they get made trolled, and if someone breaks up a long post into paragraphs they still get trolled. ^5 to trolls!
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I use them all the time.. especially when my kids are in tow.. its the only way we all fit inside the damn toilet
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    people wave to someone behind you and you thought it was you so you waved back