My story. 153lbs lost. Sorry so long. PICS.

Options

Replies

• SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say, thank you for sharing your story. I read the entire thing and it brought tears to my eyes. You have overcome so much and you look fantastic. Again, way to go!!! :)
  • Christy175
    Christy175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Congrats on your successes and I wish you many more!!!
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, your progress and dedication is outstanding, if someone who has gone though that much and can still take charge and change their lives anyone can!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. You worked hard for all you have, and you deserve to be happy. Take care.
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story, you are going to inspire so many people. Congratulations on all you have accomplished, you look fantastic!! And you are a Packer fan, I noticed.....woo hoo!
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Omg you look incredible! And so much younger!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much everyone!!! I have to admit, i didn't expect such a wonderful response! THANK YOU!!
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I know the struggles of being an overweight kid into adulthood and dealing with anxiety/depression. It's a life long battle along with struggling to lose weight. It always feels like a lose/lose situation. Thank you for posting your story, it was very ispiring and you've given me hope that I too can commit and finally get to my happy place. You are awesome and a great inspiration! Congrats!
  • kaileysgran
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing. Depression is a terrible disease.May God bless you on your new journey and please put a big SMILE on that beautiful face. I too suffer with depression and sometimes it is really hard to pull yourself up but you have proved to all of us here that it can be done.. I am so very proud of you!:flowerforyou:
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I read every word. You are simply and inspiration. Keep working toward your goals...you are so beautiful and I truly hope you see that. Congrats on all of the weight loss...what an accomplishment!
  • sepibo
    sepibo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You look Phenomenal! 153 lbs!!!??? What a great accomplishment. I can't even comprehend it. I was feeling down but I read your story and I'm back on track. Thanks for sharing your story!!!
  • partonjl
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your personal heartfelt story with us. You look amazing! Great job on your weight loss and achieving your goals.
  • intend2
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Thank you for your courage in sharing your story. :)
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story!!! You have accomplished ALOT and look amazing!!!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congratulations on your hard earned results.
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fabulous..you have come a long way and deserve all that you have. Keep up the good work!
  • ar_smith
    Options
    I love you, Dawn! You have come such a long way since we began on Fatsecret! I know it is hard for you to share your story, but just think of all of the people you inspired with this post (including me)! You are so awesome!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    wow! congratulations!! u look AMAZINGG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!