18 months ago today I was paralyzed. ---Pics.---

Options

Replies

• iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I was sitting at my desk feeling sorry for myself, and then i read your AMAZING story!!!! Makes me realize that i am the only one that can change how i feel and to hold myself accountable for my actions!!! Keep up the great work!!!! You are an inspiration!

^^^^^^^ THIS
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I say it everytime you post but you're amazing :bigsmile: I'm so glad to have you on my friends list
  • cheers_b
    cheers_b Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    sometimes in life we get lucky......we get a second chance to make the most of our journey. I like the fact that you recognized this and are making the most of it. The shame for others is that they either dont get the second chance or they dont realize that they need to make the most of the chance (aka Life/Live) that they already have. Stories like yours are a good reminder to me of how fortunate i really am.
    Congrats and thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    b
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    So awesome Joy!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    love it! what a story :)
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's incredible. You're incredible! No one could read this and then have any excuses not to work hard and achieve their goals.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    really makes me wonder what a load of **** my excuses are. Well done, you've done amazing.
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    AWESOME...You are AMAZING!!!! thanks
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You bring a tear to my eye. What an amazing lady you are. Congrats on getting your life back.
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and you should be so proud. What a phenomenal turn around.
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    I am in awe of your amazing story! You are a true inspiration to myself and to others! I am proud of you and you look amazing!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful inside and out! HUGS :heart:
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    Amazing, your an inspiration x
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Your story is so awesome!
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    Yes, this story brought tears to my eyes too!:wink:
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration. Glad everything worked out for you.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Speachless!
  • laperla47
    laperla47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! What an absolutely touching and inspiring story. Thank you for sharing.
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!!!! Very inspirational!!! LOVE the attitude!!! Huge congrats to you! :)
  • Juashmom
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Thank you for sharing you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!